Une

♡♡♡

December 5th, 2021

It was a cold winter morning. The snow was slowly falling onto the ground. And there she was, Kim Minjeong who was running as fast as she could in order to reach her college in time for class.

She was late, as usual. But this time, she was lucky, since the teacher was sick, so she would have made it anyway.

Minjeong sat down in the seventh row, by the window. She took out her phone and earphones and put on some relaxing music.

Everybody around was either talking or studying for the next exam. But not Minjeong. She was drawing into her sketch book.

As everything went quite nice for Minjeong, a certain someone had to come and disturb her peace.

"Well, would you look at this. Fatty freak is drawing her ideal body in this ugly sketch book." A girl said, as an evil smirk was forming onto her pale face.

The short girl was a bit hurt by the unnecessary comment of this girl.

"Give it back, Aeri!" Minjeong said, clearly annoyed, as she rose from her seat.

"Why would I?" The taller said as she pushed the short haired girl back onto her seat.

Minjeong was clearly distressed, but nobody was trying to help her. Everyone was just staring at the girl who was getting bullied.

"You are just a little freak! And you know what? Bye-bye sketch book!" Aeri said as she threw the book through the window and directly into the fresh snow.

"No!" Minjeong said as she ran towards the window, but it was too late.

Her 9 months worth of work was now destroyed.

The short girl ran as fast as she could back down to where her sketch book was thrown.

She picked it up, only to find it soaking wet. An annoying laugh was heard from above her head. Once she looked that way, she saw the killer of her sketch book standing by the window.

"Serves you right, Kim!" Aeri said as she closed the window.

Minjeong sighed in defeat. She stood up and headed back to her class.

I wish that she would disappear already.

Minjeong thought as she threw her work into the trash can.

Once she entered the classroom, all eyes were on her. But what made Minjeong even more confused, was the fact that everyone was sitting in their place silently.

As she looked around, she observed someone sitting in the teacher's spot.

"Why are you late for class?" The girl was asked by the new teacher.

"I'm sorry, sir." Minjeong said as she bowed to the man.

"Leave the class this instant!" The teacher said with a raging voice.

The short girl obeyed, leaving the classroom after picking her stuff. She hated how that teacher had just treated her.

I don't know why he was mad at me for. He was late too!

As the girl was walking around the facility, she noticed that she was close to the library of the college. So, she decided that reading a book might help her get everything off her mind for some time.

When she entered the library, the strong smell of oranges and cinnamon hit her nostrils. That's the librarian's favourite Christmas scent, so it always smells like that in there when it's winter.

As Minjeong was walking peacefully around the shelves to find a good book, she spots a mirror on the side of one of the shelves.

The short haired girl looked at herself in the mirror. She looked up and down, first at the outfit she was wearing, then at her body shape.

"Why am I so fat? I hate how I look. Why can't I look like the other girls?" Minjeong complained as she tapped her tummy.

Above the mirror, there was a sign. It was written upside down, so it was hard at first for Minjeong to read it.

Once she turned her head, she was able to read the text onto that sign. It said: 'Look at the world the way nobody expects you to. -Yu Jimin'

The short girl now was quite interested in who this wise person is.

Yu Jimin... Hm...

☁☁☁

A/N:
Hello, hi. This is my new Winrina book and I hope you'll like it.
I just want to say that:
Firstly, I don't believe that Giselle is a bully. Is just for the sake of the story.
Secondly, I also don't believe that Minjeong's body is ugly. Also for the sake of the story.
Anything that I'll say about the members of Aespa or any other idols is purely my imagination, so don't come after me😭😭
Anyway, thank you for reading! I love ya'all so much!!