Douze

♡♡♡

It was already morning and the sun was rising slowly. Minjeong woke up with a headache. She slept on the couch the whole night. She didn't remember much of what happened though. Only faint images were playing into her mind. She wanted to get up, but she was suddenly stopped by the weight of an arm. She looked behind at the owner of the arm and remained shocked. It was Jimin.

She was afraid of waking her up, so she stayed in place. The short haired girl was still trying to process how she ended up in that situation, but her overthinking got interrupted by a yawn. She looked behind and saw Jimin with her eyes half open, looking at her.

"Good morning, Snowflake." She said with a soft smile on her face.

Minjeong got up instantly and took a deep breath. Jimin slowly got up as well and stretched her arms.

"How did we end up..." Minjeong started to say, grabbing Jimin's attention.

"Oh, well... Last night when I wanted to let you sleep peacefully on the couch, you took my hand and told me to sleep next to you. When I refused, you threatened to kiss me unless I did what you asked me to. So I granted your wish." Jimin said, smiling at the thought of the event from last night.

Minjeong was basically dead embarrassed. Her face was bright red and her heart was racing out of her chest. She put her hands on her face and muttered a few oh no's. Jimin found the younger's action cute and smiled at her. She put her hand onto Minjeong's arm, making the girl shift her attention towards her.

"It's okay. I mean, I would have liked the kiss anyway." She said before heading towards the hallway, leaving a surprised, shocked, confused and flustered Minjeong behind.

The younger followed her friend, seeing her putting on her shoes. She started at her in disbelief. What does she mean? She would have liked the kiss? Huh!? Jimin had a slight smirk on her face as she tied her shoelaces. She got up, took her bag and opened the door.

"See you later, Snowflake!" She said and closed the door.

Minjeong was internally screaming. She was beyond blurred. Firstly, she got home, then she fell asleep... And now? She just got somehow, kind of a confession from her crush? The blonde girl got dizzy by all of her thoughts, since she hasn't fully recovered from her sickness yet and she was overwhelmed.

She heard her phone ring, signalling that she got a new notification. She went to the living room, where her phone was, and checked the notification. It was a message from Jimin. Minjeong's eyes widened. She tapped on the screen.

Yu Jimin:
The medicine that I bought are by the couch.
Also, I bought something for the cut on you cheek too. I don't know how you got it, but I hope you'll be okay. I put a patch on it last night, you should change it again today. Love you!<3

Minjeong touched her cheek, and indeed the patch was there. She had a warm feeling in her body. The idea of somebody caring for her felt so good. She smiled at the message and replied quickly:

You:
Thank you. I'll make sure to change it. :)

Minjeong felt amazing, even if her nose was still stuffy and she had a headache, her heart was happier than ever. Loving somebody already felt good, but knowing that the same exact person might love you back feels even better. Minjeong felt as if she was in a dream. The sweetest dream she has ever had.