Sept

♡♡♡

Minjeong was afraid of spending the night at Jimin's house. Why? Because she snores. She snores extremely loud and she doesn't want to embarrass herself before her new friend. No way she'll sleep that night. Even if the next day she'll be extremely exhausted. She can't make a single mistake.

Minjeong was scratching her hand, while anxiety thoughts were roaming around her head. She jumped back to reality when Jimin tapped her shoulder.

"Here are some pajamas I've found in my closet." Jimin said and handed the clothing to Minjeong.

"Thank you." Minjeong said with a little smile.

"The bathroom is right there." Jimin pointed at a door next to the exit.

"Okay. I'll be right back." Minjeong told the latter as she made her way towards the bathroom.

The short girl changed into the clothes she received from the taller. She looked in the mirror and she had a bit of a surprise. The clothes were fitting her perfectly. The pale green of the pajamas even matched with her taste. She looked oddly good. She liked this style.

As she got out of the bathroom, she saw Jimin sit on the couch, dressed in a dark blue pajama. She held a bowl full of popcorn and was browsing through Netflix's movies.

"All ready?" Jimin asked before drifting her gaze towards the younger.

When she looked at Minjeong, her heart stopped. She looked amazing and she was only dressed in such simple clothes.

"Unnie. Unnie!" Minjeong said as she snapped her fingers in front of Jimin.

The older came back to reality and looked at her friend with shock. Minjeong looked confused at the expression on Jimin's face.

"Are you okay? You've been standing there with a smile on your face for some seconds. You were creepy!" Minjeong said, making a face that made Jimin laugh.

"Really? Am I that scary?" Jimin said between laughs.

"Creepy, not scary. I would like to point that out. Thank you." Minjeong said with a sassy kind of voice.

Jimin laughed even harder.

"You are funny, Kim." She said as she patted the spot next to her.

"C'mon, sit down. I've found a movie that I bet you'll like!"

Minjeong obeyed and sat next to the older. She didn't concentrate on the movie. But rather on Jimin. Her beautiful long hair was tied into a messy ponytail, giving her look a comfortable accent.

Minjeong was confused. Confused by her own self. She has never talked to someone so freely. It's something new for her. She wasn't so confident when she was a kid either. It felt weird.

Jimin noticed her friend being lost in her thoughts, so she paused the movie and moved her attention towards the younger.

"Min-Min? Are you okay? Is there something on your mind?" Jimin asked as got closer to the girl, making Minjeong look at her surprised.

"Oh, no not really." Minjeong said, overwhelmed by how close the older got to her.

"Or is there someone you like? Ohh... Spill the tea!" Jimin said, excited to know her friend's crush.

Minjeong froze at that question.

"You..." Minjeong said without realizing.

"Hm? What was that?" Jimin widened her eyes at the younger's response.

"Uh... YOU wouldn't know her. Yes. That's what I wanted to say." Minjeong said, as she panicked internally.

"Ohhh. Okay..." Jimin said and continued the movie.

Oh come on! Minjeong, how can you be so stupid. 'You...' Are you crazy? How could you say that!? Oh lord!

The movie ended. Jimin got up from the couch and stretched.

"We'll sleep on the couches. I'll bring some pillows and two covers. Be right back!" The taller said as she made her way towards a room.

Minjeong sighed. She was going to sleep in the exact same room as Jimin. Yu Jimin. Really, Yu Jimin. Her new crush, apparently. Oh god.