"I'm just going to have this!" I shouted over the music and she gave me that 'keep telling yourself that' smirk then disappeared through the crowd.

This was my way of hiding pain..
Alcohol and random sex. I wasn't really in the mood today..
I downed down the entire cup and winced. They had made this really strong.

I refilled my cup and made my way to the dance floor.
Emily was one of those popular kids since highschool as I heard. And one could frankly tell that from the way her house was packed with students from our campus. I started moving in sync with the music.

I saw someone watching me from the corner of my eye but on turning around they disappeared into the crowd. Prolly someone I fucked while drunk.

I went back to the kitchen to refill my cup and saw Sky..her tongue deep in another girl's throat. I shook my head and refilled my cup. I was halfway my third cup when I felt someone watching me again. I looked at the door and the saw the familiar brown hair disappear into the crowd.

I don't know if I should blame it on the alcohol but for some reason I followed him. I bumped into a couple making out. "Watch your step you whore."
The girl snapped and I poured all the remaining vodka in my cup on her face.

"You might need to wipe that off. You look pretty ugly"
I smirked at her shocked face and pushed myself through the crowd. What was I doing again?

Oh shit. I lost him. Wait. Why was I even following him? I laughed and shook my head as I started dancing again... rubbing my ass on some dude whose dick got a little too excited at the contact.

I felt the familiar eyes bore into my back and I turned abruptly,pushing the guy away from me. I saw the brown hair leave the crowd again but this time he went upstairs.

I ran up the stairs.. I swear to God I was gonna castrate him for this. I missed a stair and almost fell off when strong arms caught me. "Be careful." He said in a deep voice and pulled his hood on again. He seemed too awfully familiar.. Before I could even utter a thank you he had gone down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes..it was just prolly the alcohol taking its effect on me.. further more I had a creepy guy to find. The upstairs was filled with moans and I smirked. I took off my hoodie and shivered a little.

"You looking for someone?" A male voice startled me and I jumped a little. I turned around and looked at the brown haired guy..he was lying on the wall, a blunt between his fingers and goddamnit he was undeniably hot.

"I'd have asked you the same.. creepy guy." I threw back and walked towards him. For some reason I wasn't scared of him... I felt safe with him.

He chuckled and smoked from the blunt in between his fingers.
He then blew the smoke on my face.
"I don't know what you're talking about"
He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please. You gonna play that game with me rn?" I asked and took the blunt from him..smoked it and blew the smoke on his face.

"Damn. Okay. You got me. I've been watching you..all night. Since the moment you walked through that door." He said, watching me closely.

I edged closer to him and threw down the blunt. "And why is that, creepy guy"
I whispered in his ear and heard him inhale a sharp breath.

"I don't know...maybe because I'm new and would like a tour guide?"

"Oh really? And why choose me"

He chuckled and shook his head.
"As I said.. I don't know. But I hope you're worth the trust"

"Oh trust me I am." I said and licked his ear.
I felt his bulge through his jeans and chuckled.

"So..let's cut the bullshit shall we?"
I whispered huskily and he let out a groan.

"You don't hit me as the 'dating type' creepy guy..you have a condom with you?"

Before I knew it I was pinned to the wall.

"I'm always prepared for a tour.. beautiful." He whispered huskily and kissed my neck.
His hands roamed my body hungrily yet gently..and I was loving it.

For the first time with my random fucks.. I let him kiss me. He tasted like strawberries and marples.. he smelt like caramels. I heard his tongue begging for permission and I opened my mouth wide enough. I moaned as his hand rubbed me and his tongue fucked my mouth.. I could feel my wetness growing. I hadn't heard him unzip my jeans..

"You know what creepy guy... I'm not really one to be patient. Fuck me already." I breathed out..my breathing laboured.

"Follow me." He said and grabbed my hand. He grabbed my hoodie from where I had dropped it and we practically ran down the stairs and through the sweaty bodies.

I've never been this eager to feel a man inside me.

He held the door for me and the breeze from outside hit me harshly. "We're leaving?"

I asked him and he kept on pulling my hand. He got out his keys and opened his car.

"Look I can't leave without my.."

He silenced me with his lips and I moaned into the kiss. He had pinned me to his jeep..

"Who said we're leaving huh?" He asked and grabbed my boobs harshly. His hands travelled down to my jeans and he pulled them down. He then opened the backseat to his car and I got in. He pulled his jeans down too along with his boxers and his member sprang out.

I licked my lips eagerly as I watched him toil the condom foil and stroke himself. I took the condom from him and slid it on his hard cock.

"Why don't you take me on a ride beautiful? Mh"
He whispered as he completely pulled off my jeans and made me straddle him. He closed the car door and I moaned as I sank on him.. feeling him stretch me. He groaned and placed his hands on my waist..guiding me down his cock. I repositioned my thighs and felt him twitch in me.

It was either the alcohol or he had a really really sexy groan. I threw my arms round his neck and started moving gently at first to let myself adjust to his size. He was huge..than most dicks I'd come across. I picked up my pace as his hands guided me up and down his shaft. He spanked me and kissed my neck as my movements became rougher. He rised up a little to meet me halfway and every time he groaned I felt the urge to climax.

"Let it go beautiful..for me mh?" He cooed into my ear and I moaned as I finally released the knot in my stomach. I shook and bit his shoulder to stifle my moans as the wave of my orgasm washed through my body. My movements became uncontrolled and I felt him expand then twitch in me. He let out a groan "Fuck you feel so good."
He thrusted a few more times in me before he let out a satisfied groan. I lay still on his shoulder as we both panted and felt my eyelids grow heavy.

"Sk..Skylar..." I called faintly as I felt the sleep overpower me.
****____****___

Sky:

  Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading..
Vote &, Comment
Love, Malyun 🦋