50 Shades of Mikaelson

Start from the beginning

"Later" Elijah said before accepting the item Niklaus was handing him across the bed. "For now," Elijah whispered, "Relax." Before Lexi could question what that meant, her eyes flickered to device in Elijah's hand which she instantly recognised as soon as her eyes landed on it.

NOT THIS AGAIN-

Lexi's thoughts were cut off as Elijah switched on the vibrator and gently brushed it over her nipple causing her to jerk away as she was still sensitive from her last two releases. As Elijah continued to run the vibrations over her body, Lexi continued to tug on her restraints causing a smug expression to overtake Elijah's features. Lexi's eyes then flickered over to Nik who was now sitting in one of the many seats around the room. She quickly picked up on how Nik's eyes were trained on her body. Nik was entranced by the way her body moved, the idea of her being sensitive enough to produce the responsive reactions she was currently displaying excited his inner animal in way he could not express.

After Elijah traced many more laps around Lexi's body, never giving into the satisfaction she craved, he finally switched off the body vibrator before placing it down on the night stand. As soon as Elijah switched off the vibrations, Lexi's body wilted, the pure exhaustion of her previous sensitivity catching up to her. Nik eagerly stood from the seat as he understood what this meant. Elijah then began to untie the bondage on Lexi's wrists as Nik undid it around her ankles. 

Once Lexi was untied, Nik began to remove his clothes whilst Elijah took one of Lexi's hands and guided her to a patch of the room where the floor was padded. Elijah then positioned Lexi so that she was holding herself up on all fours, her hands and knees on the padding to minimise the chance of bruising. As Lexi's focus was on Elijah, she flinched slightly when Nik placed his hands on her hips. 

As soon as Elijah noticed Niklaus behind Lexi, he stepped away and began to remove his own clothes. Nik then held one side of Lexi's hips in his hand as he slowly guided himself into her with the other, relishing in the sinful sounds escaping her lips. After he bottomed out, Nik held his hips still even after Lexi had adjusted to his size. Confused by the gesture, Lexi went to voice her question but was stopped as she heard the sound of a bottle being opened. 

Lexi's heart began to race as anticipation flooded her body. Lexi thoughts were interrupted as she felt a cool substance pressing against her. 

Lubricant

Why would he need- WOAHKAY

Lexi let out a breathy moan as Nik continued to push the vibrator inside her. As Lexi's nails began to dig into the palms of her hands, Nik slid in the remaining length. Lexi chest began to rise and fall with her pants as she tried to comprehend the new feeling. Once Lexi had adjusted as much as possible, Nik turned on the vibrator, sending buzzes of pleasure throughout her body. Lexi, overcome with this new pleasure, dropped her head in ecstasy as her eyes fluttered closed. 

I now understand gay men on a whole new level. 

After giving Lexi a moment to adjust, Nik slowly slid out of her before harshly thrusting back in. As Nik repeated his movements, his hand shifted to Lexi's hair, tugging back on it lightly. Once Lexi raised her head, she instantly noticed Elijah standing a few feet in front of her in clear need of some relief.  Lexi then met his eyes before giving him a light nod in conformation. Elijah then took a few steps forward before gently parting her lips with his thumb after he cupped her jaw. 

Nik then slowed his thrusts for a moment as Elijah pushed past her lips and to the back of Lexi's throat. After Nik began to move inside her again, Lexi's vision began to blur, the overstimulation of her current circumstances overwhelming her. Unable to contain the pleasure of being inside his mate and feeling the vibrations playing through her, Nik's release quickly escaped him before triggering Lexi's. Once Nik and Lexi came down from their highs, despite having not finished, Elijah pulled out from her mouth and Nik switched off the vibrator. As Lexi went to push herself onto her knees, Nik gently slid out the small vibrator before wrapping his arm around her waist in an attempt to support her legs which were now trembling. 

After helping Lexi over to the bed, Niklaus placed her down on her back, allowing Elijah to move on top of her. Once Elijah was hovering over her, he trailed a short distance of kisses down one side of her neck before pulling the soft skin around his mark between his teeth. Once Elijah released the skin, he continued to pepper kisses around her collar bone as he slowly guided himself into her. 

Lexi let out a series of whimpers as Elijah brushed against her g-spot, sensitivity from her previous releases only fuelling her overstimulated daze. As Elijah began to thrust into her, he clenched his hands in fists around the sheets as he struggled to keep control of his inner animal. Since Lexi was currently too stimulated to restrain her exhibition of euphoria, Elijah found incredible levels of satisfaction in seeing her raw response to him. The pure and utter pleasure she was experiencing was on clear display as she struggled to keep herself together.

This is going to be a long night...

not that I'm complaining.

------------------------------------------------------

After a few more hours of Elijah and Nik demonstrating their supernatural stamina they decided to stop for Lexi's sake. As Lexi dropped to collapse onto her chest, Elijah wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her body steady. Elijah then moved his body under hers whilst one of his arms moved up her back and the other moved to hang around her hips. Once Elijah began to whisper endless praises and compliments to Lexi, his hold around her tightened as she curled into his chest. 

As Nik started pressing soft kisses up the side of Lexi's neck, Lexi slid off Elijah and into Nik's arms so that Elijah could get up. Once Elijah was free of Lexi's hold, he went into the connecting room and got a bottle of water and a bottle of orange juice from the mini fridge. Elijah returned to the room and handed Lexi the bottle of orange juice before he placed the bottle of water on the nightstand. 

Lexi accepted the bottle before unscrewing it and beginning to gulp down its contents, knowing that Elijah wouldn't let her get up until she had drunk both drinks. After finishing the small bottle of orange juice, Lexi put the cap back on before handing the empty bottle to Elijah. Elijah was quick to replace the empty bottle with the full bottle of water which Lexi then began to drink. Once Lexi hand finished most of the bottle, she screwed the cap back on and handed it back to Elijah as she planned on finishing that bottle later. 

When Lexi went to lie back down, Elijah stilled her movements, a feeling of realisation coming over him.

"Niklaus" Elijah said causing Nik to perk his head up from Lexi's chest where he had begun to burrow himself. "Do you recall, almost a month after we came back home," Elijah continued, clearly leading up to something, "A rather interesting comment our dear Lexi made regarding her desires?" Nik thought for a moment before a smile broke out on his lips. 

"I believe I do" Nik uttered as the brothers partook in some form of eye-communication. Lexi looked between the brothers, not entirely picking up on what was happening. 

"Well it wouldn't be right if we didn't fulfil her wishes, wouldn't it?" Elijah continued. 

What is the fairy godmother is happening?

"It would seem so" Nik said before brushing the hair from Lexi's neck. When Lexi's gaze flickered over to Nik, she instantly noticed the veins under his eyes as his gaze ran over her neck. Lexi then turned to Elijah and saw that he too was eye-fucking her jugular.

WHAT DID I SAY?

...

"I haven't had sex or been bitten in 5 months"

That is what I said...

PAST LEXI,

YOU ARE A SUCCESSFUL HORNY BITCH WHO GETS SHIT DONE.

Elijah lightly grazed the sensitive skin along her neck before gently piercing her skin. As Elijah's fangs dug deeper into Lexi's neck, Nik sank his fangs into the other side of her neck.

And it is final,

I have a fang kink.