"Help! Someone help!", Harry came running while his hands were in a way like he is carrying something but wasn't in particular. When everyone heard Harry, everyone other than Lucifer got alerted and looked at him with concern.

"What's wrong Harry?" Vincent asked totally forgetting about his shoes.

"Molly is saying it's too much light, it's burning her. Someone close the curtains!", Harry said with tears in his eyes. Adriano, Giovanni, Gianni and Domenico immediatly went to close all the curtains.

"Who the fuck is Molly by the way?", Dante asked unbothered.

"My imaginary vampire friend", Harry said and all the youngsters stop closing the curtains. Everybody looked at him with murdering gaze.

"Dude are you out?" Vincent couldn't control himself asked Harry.

"No I am in", Harry answered in a tone says 'are you crazy'

"I mean to ask are you high?" Vincent ask again.

"What?", Harry asked while rubbing Molly's back.

"Are you high?" Vincent asked again in an annoyed tune.

"Am I what?" harry asked again while looking at Vincent this time.

"HIGH!"

"Oh hello" Harry said while laughing hysterically.

"You fucking piece of shit, come here I'll-"

"Molly wait!" Harry said and ran side the kitchen and everyone shook their head.

"Why there is no tampons and pad available?" Evelyn said while coming inside the hall.

"Why do you need that honey?" Alessandro asked with calm tone.

"Because my aunt flu is on visit" Evelyn said in a 'duh' tone.

"You have an aunt who is on visit and her name is Flu?" Gio asked and Arabella shook her head. Evelyn looked at him with a look which says 'dude are you insane'.

"Its my shark week Gio" Evelyn said while rolling her eyes.

"Is this a new show started on Nat Geo?" Gianni asked and Evelyn face palmed herself. Evelyn was about say something suddenly.

"SEEE I CAN FLYYYY" Erika shouted while jumping from third floor and landing on the couch.

"HISSSSSSSS" "ROARRRR" Balthazar and King follows. Everyone looks at them with bewildered gaze.

"Good Morning" Dante said while putting down his coffee mug and walked out of the hall with a small smile.

"CRAZY FAMILY", Dante mumbled.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"I'm getting bored" Erika stated and Adriano and Harry both turned to look at her.

The current situation of Rossi and Reynolds can be said is to be civil. Rossi have accepted it that their piccolo tesoro won't forgive them so easily, also they have to move on and Reynolds have accepted that for three months they have to live with Rossi so their is no point of ruining their everyday mood. So the conclusion of the situation is that they are forgetting the bygones and moving forwards.

Right now All the elder brothers were gone to Rossi Estate with their father for work where as Giovanni, Gianni, Evelyn and Valeri were gone to their respective university and school. Lucifer and Harry were also already early graduate like Erika so Lucifer was sleeping right now and about Adriano, somehow he managed to ask King for help for not going to university. When King helped Adriano, all the Rossi were completely shocked. And about Erika being a total lazy ass CEO, made her stay at home.