𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

(TIMESKIP 4 MONTHS)

(TIMESKIP 4 MONTHS)

❞ Finally moving out of this shit hole

Finally moving out of this shit hole.

Eddie hummed, gripping her thigh as his left hand gripped the wheel."Mhm, kinda glad." Y/N hummed, glancing over at the male."I'm certainly glad-" "I'm sure you are. You're gonna be a full-time stay-at-home boyfriend. You got it easy-" "Actually I'll be busy playing my gorgeous guitar for the masses." He spoke, Y/N laughing.

"Honestly, I got it made. Graduated. Got that shitty diploma. Left with a girlfriend. A hot slutty girlfriend. And now we're moving to Cali baby! Tell them to watch out, Eddie Munson's not coming to play!" He said playfully, laughing as Y/N chuckled.

"Technically you are coming to play- cause you know... the guitar-" "Shhh you're killing my dreams." He hushed with a laugh as Y/N rolled her eyes."Once we settle in over there, get the apartment ready, and get steady financially we could start a family. Or get pets. Either one. Or both." Eddie began, Y/N laughing.

"Sounds like you're looking for a reason to fuck constantly-" "You know I love me some Y/N-" "And I love feeling my legs-" "Pretty please? Just one kid? Or two? I'll be responsible!-" "Eddie responsibility isn't even in your vocabulary now drive us to this damn rest stop so I can go to the bathroom." Y/N spoke with a small chuckle.

"Weak bladder." Eddie muttered, Y/N scoffing."Weak pull-out game." She mumbled under her breath."What'd you say Y/N-" "Oh nothing!-" "You're not slick-" "Boy who are you intimidating? I'll strangle you-" "Then it'll be on your rep sheet when you apply for that attorney job, who's really winning princess?" Eddie smirked, parking in the rest stop parking lot.

He gripped her chin, kissing her as Y/N caved in, kissing him back."You're such a freak Munson." Y/N hummed, the man laughing softly."But we're in love so it doesn't matter." He smiled, Y/N rolling her eyes as his tongue pressed into her mouth, the kiss getting more intimate before the two pulled away breathing heavily.

"Does this mean kids are a maybe?-" "Eddie quit pushing the envelope-" "Oh come on Y/N-" "Fine! We can have kids... once you get your guitar career going." Y/N spoke, Eddie smiling."That's easy. I'll be big in no time beautiful. Watch me." Eddie smirked, Y/N laughing as she spoke.

"Freak." she insulted teasingly.

"Freak lover." He retorted, Y/N giggling

"Damn you got me on that one. You win."

"I know I do. Now hurry up and use the bathroom, I'll find us a better parking spot."

"Why? So we can take it to the back seat?"

"Hell yeah!"

-end-