𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

❞ Come on beautiful, the water's great

Come on beautiful, the water's great.

Eddie called out from the lake, his wet hair clinging to his face and neck." I don't really wanna get wet-" she began before he got out of the water, pulling her into a hug, the woman yelping."Eddie you prick!' She called out, being covered in water from his body.

"Get in, you're already wet. No excuses!" He laughed, jumping back in as he lead the girl to come with him."See, isn't this fun?" Eddie smiled, the girl rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms."Eyes up here Munson." Y/N said, a small laugh leaving her mouth as he found himself glancing down towards her breast.

"They're all shiny and distracting when they're wet-" "I had no idea-" "Save the sarcasm dingus-" "You're the one staring at my titties-" "At least I didn't shove my face in them like my mind told me to." He huffed, the girl laughing."Fight the demons Eddie! Or don't." She snickered, flicking his forehead.

"Ow! You little-" he began before splashing her with water. The woman gasped, splashing him back as he laughed. The two continued splashing water back and forth, the man pulling her underwater with his arms wrapped around her tightly.

His lips connected with hers, his tongue entangling with hers before swimming back up. Y/N breathed heavily, pushing the man."You're always kissing something." She complained, the man laughing as they got to the dock, sitting there as he wrapped his arm around her.

"I had to mark 'kiss Y/N underwater' off my bucket list. I think that's the biggest win known to mankind." He smiled, Y/N lying her head on his shoulder."We're such a power couple. A D&D-loving guitarist and a gorgeous, secretly weird cheerleader Athlete who loves sexy tall men with long hair and tats named Eddie." He smirked, Y/N scoffing.

"You just had to gas yourself up huh?" She spoke, the man laughing."Did I lie? You can't get enough of me-" "Boy I will hit you, shut up." She rolled her eyes, the man smiling.

"I love it when you threaten me. You look so fucking fine when you're promising to knock me unconscious." He hummed, Y/N laughing."You're such a weirdo Eddie." Y/N smiled, the man kissing her cheek."I'm your weirdo. That's all that matters. Yours." He sighed happily, looking at the water.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I knew she was dating Munson."

"Do you have your camera? Take a picture of this."

"Yeah hold on I'm on it."