𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

❞ Fuck Eddie~ ❞

Fuck Eddie~

Y/N moaned quietly, his lips pressed against her neck as his erection protruded from his pants. His hand gripped her neck, the cool metal of his rings pressing against her throat as he kissed her, his tongue exploring her mouth. He was beyond ecstatic to become one with the girl, assuming this was her first time which it was.

He released her, the kiss deepening as his hands slipped up her shirt, the man undressing the woman swiftly. He admired each part of her body, kissing her stomach as his hands caressed her breasts.

"Bro chill." Y/N muttered, feeling embarrassed of her slight belly as he glanced up at her."But it's perfect." He hummed, a small laugh exiting his mouth, kissing it again while making sure to look at her."Pretty." He muttered under his breath as he kissed her cheek, removing his shirt. He began undoing his pants, the woman watching intently as she noticed his erection become much more visible.

As he removed his boxers it sprang out, the man's tip begging for attention as it leaked precum. Y/N sat in a bit of shock, unsure of exactly what to do considering he was carrying more than she bargained for.

She sat up, stroking his erection as she glanced up at him, watching his face contort in slight pleasure with a grin. "I didn't even have to tell you. You learn fast like I thought." He laughed, laying down in the bed as the woman continued slightly on top of him, her hand wrapping around the base of his member. He hair sprawled onto the pillow, the man looking down at her.

"No need to look all scared. Think I'll hurt you?" He laughed, the woman dragging her tongue from the base all the way to the tip of his erection, standing tall at almost 8 inches.

"You love to tease me, don't you?" Y/N asked as she rolled her eyes, the man pressing his tip on her lips."Look who finally caught on. Want a cookie?" He chuckled, the woman trying to fit him into her mouth as she sucked sheepishly, the taste of his pre-cum coating her tongue as she managed to get a bit of him down her throat.

The deeper he went, the more she could feel him throb in the slightest. She bobbed her head, increasing the pace as Eddie groaned, his eyes threatening to roll back in pleasure. As he neared his release he pulled his member from the woman's mouth, pressing and rubbing it against her face as she kissed it, the man taking in the sight. "You're even sluttier than I imagined." He hummed, his brown eyes piercing the woman's eyes with lust and infatuation.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"E-Eddie!~" Y/N moaned out, Eddie smirking largely as his hand grabbed her throat, looking down at her as he thrust quickly, making sure to touch anywhere he could inside her. "Say it a little louder, you're parents need to learn my name somehow." He smiled, the woman clawing at his hand in pleasure.

"Eddie~ oh fuck!~ right there~" she whined in distinct relief, his tip kissing her g spot with each stroke, the man watching her reactions change."You're even prettier when you're begging for me. Could this get any better?" He hummed, his hair clinging to his face as the two breathed heavily.

He'd hate to freak her out, but he had so many more things to try with the woman. I mean, he couldn't let those handcuffs go to waste. He'd bought them just for her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"O-Ohhh shit~ mm~" Y/N moaned into her pillow, the man gripping her waist as he ran his tongue up her back, kissing her neck as he moaned in her ear.

"You feel so fucking good. Can't believe I'm the first one to get a taste of this." He muttered in her ear, Y/N feeling his sweaty body press against hers, the two practically clinging together. She shivered slightly, the room being cold though he kept her relatively warmZ

His hands slipped from her waist, gripping at her tummy as he caressed her breast with his free hand. Their bodies glistened from the moonlight, a loud slapping noise being heard as Y/N gripped the sheets tightly, barely able to think straight as he got as deep as he could."E-Eddie I'm so c-close~" Y/N managed to get out, her eyes shut tightly.

He had edged her for around 30 minutes, but he supposed he'd show a little mercy for now. He gripped her neck, forcing her to look up towards the ceiling so he could look down and watch her face.

"Look at me beautiful." He hummed, the woman forcing her eyes to stay open as he kissed her, his tongue entangling with hers. That didn't last long as she came, moaning his praises as her juices coated his cock, the man grunting as he sped up.

"Scream my name. Let everyone know who's fucking you." He moaned, getting close to his release." Eddie!~" she called out, shaking in overstimulation."There you go baby, keep going. Little louder for me. Put that pretty mouth of yours to w-work~" he whimpered, the girl moaning and begging incoherently.

"E-Eddie~ I-I-" "Spit it out, or do you need help?" He questioned, kissing her neck as he whispered in her ear."Talk to me, say whatever you need to say. I'm listening." He cooed smugly."H-Hah~ c-cumming~" she managed to say, the man smiling almost devilishly.

"Again? That's so fucking cute. You don't get touched enough do you?~" He laughed, his grip on her throat firm as he continued to look down at her, the woman looking up as her face contorted in pleasure."A-Ah!~ o-oh my god~" she moaned in defeat as she came, her legs shaking as Eddie grunted, feeling her tighten around him as she buried her head into her pillow.

"F-Fuck~ don't run now, it's a little too late for that." He chuckled softly, the woman pulling away from his thrusts as the overstimulation drove her crazy. He sped up, getting deeper as he pressed his body into her, making it impossible for her to continue running.

The man slammed into her, a low yet very audible whimper escaping his mouth as he came."M-Mine. You're f-fucking mine Y/N~" he moaned, kissing her wherever he could as his seed poured into her."Yours. I-I'm Yours. A-All yours Eddie." She whimpered, breathing heavily.

The two caught their breath, the man slipping out before collapsing into the woman's now messy bed, Y/N already half asleep from exhaustion. The man wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead as he spoke,

"Am I still Eddie 'The Freak' Munson to you? Or can I get a name tag that just says Eddie? "