𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

❞ And basically what I love so much about Metallica is the vibe you know? ❞

And basically what I love so much about Metallica is the vibe you know?

Eddie ranted, excitement in the man's words as they walked down the aisles of the grocery store."Hey! Are you listening to me? Y/NNNNNN! Talk to me-" "Boy shut up I'm doing something." Y/N rolled her eyes with laughter as she tried to find the date on the can of ravioli."Make me." He smiled, plucking the can from her hand and tossing it into the basket.

"Nigga I will choke you-" "Do it, it's hot. I encourage it actually. Choke me. Want me to call you mommy too? I'll do it, say I won't." He hummed, taking her hands as he placed them around his neck."We're in public, stop doing freaky shit." Y/N laughed, the man kissing her forehead as she began pushing the basket, Eddie following behind her, grabbing her ass from time to time.

"So, since we graduate soon, what's the plan? I was thinking we could go to college out of state-" "Fuck college, I'd rather hold the love of my life 24/7. Let me rephrase that, Loves of my life." He mumbled.

"So you slanging dick already? We been dating a month- That's crazy bro-" "No I'm talking about you and my guitar." He explained, Y/N nodding."Oh... imma let it slideee." She dragged out, side-eyeing him before he disappeared for a few minutes."Hey Y/N. Rah!" He exclaimed, shaking her by her shoulders as he wore a zombie mask he found on the toy aisle.

"Eddie I will beat you up-" "Don't act like I'm not funny. Smile when you're with me." He hummed, Y/N looking up at him."Hey, you should come with me to Hellfire club-" "Hell no I don't wanna-" "Pleaseeee?-" "Eddie no-"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Guys! Meet my beloved companion!" Eddie smiled, Y/N waving with minimal energy."Bro, what's Y/N doing here? Not complaining but I wasn't expecting it." Lucas questioned, Y/N dapping him up. The two sat at the same table for lunch."Uhh, I just told you dipshits. Beloved companion equals Girlfriend. Same thing-" "No wayyyyy. You actually pulled?" Dustin laughed, Eddie's friends being happy for him.

"That was unexpected." Mike muttered, Lucas being shocked."Wait Y/N so-" "Do not let this leave this room. Last thing I need is my last few months of high school to get turned to shit." She sighed, Lucas nodding."Alrighty, let's get started!" Eddie announced, pulling the girl by her waist from behind into a hug.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Eddie I'm tired. And hungry." Y/N mumbled, the man driving them home. The entire ride he talked about D&D, throwing in some music conversations as well."Where are we even going? Are you gonna try to kill me and dump my body in the middle of nowhere?" She asked, the man laughing.

"I was thinking we could go on a little date. The diner's food off old ave is pretty good." He hummed, stroking her thigh."I don't care where we go just feed me man." Y/N huffed, tucking his hair behind his ear as his eyes focused on the road.

"Remember when you had that ugly ass buzz cut? I'm so glad you grew it all back. I used to love putting your hair in ponytails." Y/N hummed, the man's mouth curling up into a smile."Wanna do it when we get to my house? Yes, I'm using this as an excuse for you to pull my hair-"

"Eddie you kinky fuck-" "You're hot, can you blame me?-" "Same reason you were grabbing my tummy during sex-" "I regret nothing!" Eddie exclaimed dramatically as Y/N laughed, the man parking as she noticed familiar figures outside of the diner.

It happened to be the clique she desperately wanted to forget about.