𝙏𝙀𝙉

❞ You're so aggravating

You're so aggravating.

Y/N rolled her eyes, Eddie biting his lip slightly with a grin as she stood in the kitchen getting water. She had come over, as Y/N's mom wanted Eddie over for dinner. After dinner, Y/N headed over to his house, considering he had to pick his uncle up from work early in the morning."Come show me who's boss then." The man hummed, taking her by the hand as he lead her to his room.

"Here you go on this shit again-" "Oh yeah my bad. I forgot you're not really good at taking control or leading things." Eddie apologized, Y/N scoffing."Boy bye-"

"No no, I'm sorry. I just didn't realize you were that much of a pushover and that you need me to do everything for you. You love me babying you, and I'll respect that." He continued, a devilish glint in his eyes.

"You're not really the type to order the bedroom around anyways-" "if I wanted to I would," Y/N spoke, pushing him into the bed as he landed quickly, his shirt lifting slightly. The man looked up at her in excitement, feeling his pants tight. He held himself up, looking at the woman as she straddled him, the man's hand resting on the right side of her face.

"What're you gonna do to me? Beg me to be in charge?" He asked softly, his voice quiet as her hands slipped up his clothed chest to his neck."You asked for this Munson." She muttered into his ear.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Faster~ oh fuck~ hah~" Eddie moaned, the woman slipping up and down on his erection as he threw his head back in pure pleasure. His hands gripped the pillow under his head, his eyes rolling slightly. Y/N glanced to the nightstand, the man too busy basking in ecstasy as she grabbed the handcuffs, a little laugh exiting her mouth.

She quickly latched the handcuffs around the bed frame and onto his wrists as he look towards her, a smirk on his face."You're going all out huh? Do whatever you want. You're in charge princess." He hummed, his eyes low as Y/N's hand wrapped around his neck."Oh trust me, I will." She muttered, kissing him as she felt him throb inside of her.

"Y/N~ I'm c-close~" Eddie whimpered, biting his lip as his eyes shut tightly. Y/N stopped moving, the man's eyes opening."Keep your eyes on me. You stop, I stop." She smirked, moving again as she kissed his neck, leaving a dark hickey on it as he moaned the entire time.

"You're so slutty. Look at you, moaning like a bitch for me. It's so cute." Y/N hummed, the man tugging on the handcuffs as he breathed heavily, forcing himself to look at the woman. The smug smile never left his face, annoying the woman slightly.

Her breast bounced quickly, a quiet slicking noise filling the room as Eddie shivered. He didn't know how much more of this he could take.

"If you can hold on for 3 more minutes, I'll take the handcuffs off," Y/N spoke, Eddie nodding obediently, needing to be free in order to feel the woman when he finished.

Y/N wouldn't make that task easy though. She slowed down, moving with a purpose as Eddie's eyes rolled slightly." Fuck~, of course, you're spelling your damn name~" he muttered, wanting to reach out and grab her waist."You caught on quick." She laughed.

As 3 minutes passed she undid the handcuffs, the man's hands shooting to grab her waist as she sped up. The woman's hands reattached to his neck, the man's hands prying at them in pleasure."Oh fuck princess~ I c-can't hold on~" he moaned quietly, Y/N kissing him.

Her tongue slipped into his mouth, the man kissing back immediately as she smirked."Yes, you can. Be a big boy and take it. I'm sure you can do it if you try hard enough." She snickered, speeding up as his tip hit her g-spot, the girl moaning.

"O-Oh fuck~" she hummed, Eddie smirking."Is my dom falling apart? That's funny-" "Oh you got jokes?" Y/N muttered, getting more rough with her riding, causing the man to let out a desperate moan. "Sorry for back talking~" he laughed, Y/N tangling her hands into his hair.

She tugged on it slightly in pleasure, Eddie moaning in her ear as his hands held onto her waist. The cool metal of his rings pressed against her, his hands caressing her."Look at me~ if you wanna cum, you'll do what I say~" Y/N hummed, the two locking eyes.

The woman kissed him, the man breathing heavily into it. The woman moaned, feeling her climax approach as his grip on her tightened." Mm~ Eddie~" she moaned lowly, her juices covering his cock as he let out a groan.

As he neared his release, he tried his hardest to hold back, awaiting Y/N's approval." Y/N~ p-please~ I need you~" he pleaded, the girl smirking."Not yet." She laughed, the man unable to hold back. As she continued riding him he came, his fluids filling the woman as she slowed down. Eddie moaned her name, his arms wrapped around her tightly as he kissed her neck.

Y/N stopped moving for a moment, Eddie looking up in defeat as she sighed."This is gonna be a long night." She spoke, the man looking confused as she began moving again. "What're you doing? W-We're still going?" He asked, the overstimulation getting to him. He breathed shakily as she kissed his cheek, whispering in his ear.

"No one told you to cum. I'm not done yet."