𝙎𝙄𝙓

❞ Wake up dipshit we got school

Wake up dipshit we got school.

Y/N spoke, shaking the man as he opened his eyes slowly," Let's stay home." He spoke, Y/N huffing."We can't, we graduate soon so we shouldn't miss any schoo-" "We're staying home. Lay back down. It's too early for this and all the energy I could possibly have is in you. I'm sure you get what I'm implying." He spoke, Y/N sighing as she closed her eyes back.

"Good morning to you too, chicken little." Eddie muttered tiredly." You think you're so funny- That wit of yours never ceases does it?" Y/N questioned in annoyance."Never-ending, same as the stupidity that runs in your little friend group princess." He hummed.

His arms wrapped around her, kissing on her as Y/N indulged in his touch. Eddie was a freak, but not how everyone made it seem. Y/N loved who he was, the only reason she acted how she did towards him in public was due to her concern of her own reputation. She had to admit, this was nice.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I didn't hurt you last night, did I?" Eddie questioned, his chin resting on her shoulder as she sat on his lap. Ah yes, last night. Y/N could never forget last night."It hurt like hell at first. Then I couldn't stop moaning. So I'd say it was great. 10/10 would recommend." Y/N hummed, the man laughing.

"This package is limited edition, just for you. You'll have to refer the client to a different package. Preferably one that's not me. Cause you know, I want you." He snickered, Y/N giggling at how cheesy the man was.

"I love you Y/N. Is that... okay for me to say? Too soon? Yes? No? Maybe? Perhaps?" Eddie questioned, Y/N laughing."I love you too Eddie. I doubt it's too soon, considering you, ya know, destroyed my insides last night." She smiled, Eddie kissing her cheek as the two ate breakfast.

"Yeah I remember that-" "Well I'd hope so, it was like 11 hours ago-" "Shhh, no more speak. Just eat." He laughed, the girl rolling her eyes.

Y/N's parents gave her back her phone, and ungrounded her that morning, unbeknownst to them a messy brown-haired "plant" loving man that deflowered their daughter was asleep in her room. What could they do though? Y/N was 18, an adult. Though still, it was best they didn't know.

"Let's flip a coin. Heads you be my girlfriend. Tails you don't. Deal?" Eddie spoke, Y/N rolling her eyes as she agreed, the man taking out a quarter with a childish smile. He flipped it, catching it before slapping it onto the back of his fist.

"I think it's tails." Y/N said, the man still covering it from sight."3,2,1." He spoke, revealing it as it indeed was tails."Welp! Guess that's means-" "I don't care about the coin, so wanna be my girlfriend? There's no reason to say no, unless you have like, life-ending commitment issues. Then I suppose you'd have a good reason, carry on-"

"Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend Munson." Y/N laughed, Eddie smiling largely."Then I guess that means you're dating a freak. Ooo, I'm a secret though. How're you gonna pull this off without anyone suspecting us?" He jeered playfully.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/N's phone began to ring, the girl hurrying over to it as she picked it up, Eddie asleep in her bed."Hello?" She hummed, it was her friend Jace."Yo Y/N... quick question." He began, the woman glancing at Eddie before speaking."Hit me." She spoke into the phone, Jace clearing his throat.

"Are you seeing Munson or something?"