𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

❞ Hey! Listen up! ❞

Hey! Listen up!

Y/N exclaimed, standing on the table. It was now the next day- and time for her to address and clear these rumors. She really took a page out of Eddie's book with standing on the table. Everyone looked over, Y/N clearing her throat, not expecting the entire cafeteria to pay her any mind. She was a relatively big figure for the school, so this was understood in the slightest.

"A lot of you guys are going around and spreading rumors. Saying I'm dating Eddie Munson or whatever." She began, glancing over at Eddie who listened, ready for her to tell them they weren't a thing already so he could go back to explaining the next club meeting. Everyone listened intently, waiting for clarification.

"Saying that he's manipulating me into dating him. Where'd you guys even get the idea we're dating? Besides those shoddy pictures of us a bitch put in my locker. Yeah I saw those, but they went straight to the trash because whoever took those is weird as fuck." Y/N said, no one having a response though many visibly getting tense. She hopped down from the table, walking over to the table Eddie sat at before standing on it.

"Stop spreading rumors about us. Spread facts instead. Me and Eddie are a thing." Y/N sighed, Eddie looking up in confusion as people murmured. "Y/N you're seeing that freak?-" Jace began."Yes bro! We're fucking! Damn, do I have to say it in Spanish? Fucking Morse code nigga? Sign language bitch likeee." She huffed in annoyance, Eddie laughing silently.

" None of those rumors are any good. But me and Eddie are dating. That's my man, and imma stick beside him. Rather you think he's a freak. Or a weirdo. He's my man not yours, so it don't matter." She spoke, Eddie smiling slightly as he looked away.

"He's just a Metallica-obsessed man child whose extremely caring and loving. And why do y'all care so much bout who the fuck I'm dating? If I wanted to date a 'weirdo' then I would. And I did. So what're you gonna do? Break us up? And for what? Because he's different. Y'all are almost grown, thinking like children." She spoke in annoyance.

"So uhm yeah! Me and Eddie are dating. If you don't like it, suck it up. Now stop whispering around, cause you know the truth." Y/N smiled sarcastically, hopping down."Y/N if he's forcing you to say this-" Jace began again, Y/N deadpanning as she gripped Eddie's chin, kissing him as a response.

"Like I Said. We're dating. No bullshit. Get lost." She put her foot down, crossing her arms as Eddie watched her intently, a smile on his face."Look at my girlfriend being all ballsy. It's about time you grew a pair." He laughed softly as she flicked his forehead.

Most were very supportive, though there were some who didn't approve. But as Y/N said, it was her life. Everyone continued with their conversations, many still talking about what just happened.

Yes, she lost a majority of her friends because of this, but who cared? She had Eddie after all. Y/N couldn't care less, though right now she was tired of school and everyone in it."I wanna go home Eddie. Crank up your old moving dumpster." Y/N spoke, Eddie hopping up. He was always down to leave school early.

"I'll have you know that moving dumpster is gonna get us from point A to point B. "