𝙏𝙒𝙊

❞ I heard Munson has a thing for Y/N

I heard Munson has a thing for Y/N.

The man spoke, the entire table laughing."Tch, as if he has a chance with her. We all know me and her are going to be prom king and queen. A destines power couple." The slim boy spoke, running his fingers through his rather long silky blonde hair.

His blue eyes held an irritated glare, though either way he was displeased. This was Jace Miller, Y/N's friend who wanted to be more than friends. Also the captain of the baseball team.

When it came to admirers, Y/N had many if not all. It was hard to not like the black woman, considering she was not only talented but enjoyable to look at. She didn't lack in any department, all the way from personality to physical attributes, though it was hard to make her fall for you.

Thought all her years of Highschool she was never interested in boys, nor did she ever date one. That's where Jace came in, working his way up in her life to become more than friends eventually. He was taking the long route to her heart.

At the table sat the entire baseball team, including most of the cheerleaders, football players, and a majority of the main players from the basketball team. Y/N also sat at that table, being a staple for the friend group. She did it all, you name the sport, she played it. You name the club, she's most likely in it.

"Oh look, here comes Y/N." Jace's best friend, Eric said."Mm, you're just gonna walk past me?" Eddie whispered to the woman, holding her wrist. She turned to face him, clearing her throat."Uh yeah, I am. Leave me alone Munson." She spoke, loud enough so the table wouldn't suspect a thing.

Eddie let her go, Y/N heading to her table as she glanced back at him, her eyes apologizing for her."Y/N and her group of dick wads." He muttered, yawning as he engaged in his own table's conversation.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hurry up! Go! Before someone sees me!" Y/N whisper yelled, hopping in the man's truck as he pulled off, laughing."Oh, now you wanna be associated with me?-" "I had to do that! Do you want everyone to think we're fucking or something?!" Y/N explained, putting on her seat belt.

"Well, you know what they say about rumors. If everyone believes it, make it real." Eddie hummed, a laugh following it as Y/N sighed."Whatever Munson, just get us to your house. Is your uncle home?" Y/N asked, the man's hand gripping her thigh as he spoke."I guess we'll find out when we get there." Eddie muttered, the two locking eyes for a moment.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Fuck.." Eddie muttered, gripping the woman's throat as he leaned into her, Y/N doing the same as their intimacy continued. He had parked the car in front of his home, his lips entangled with the woman's as he shoved his tongue into her mouth.

After a few minutes, he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting the two as Y/N looked up at him with big eyes.

"You wanna.. take this inside? I doubt my back seat is all too comfortable."