Chapter Nine

Nyx's Pov
"I don't wanna ride in that van, I wanna ride in the van with Nikita, Chase and Larray." To say I was sleepy was a huge understatement. All the planning Thomas had put in for the hype house trip to the villa was finally set in motion.

Of course my own thoughts were running with the talk I had with him not too long with the prolonging thought that I was in love with Vinnie. In a more logically sense. It was true and made sense. I was already sleeping this morning, and I was getting more sleepy just wanting to be in one van so I could sleep the entire ride there.

"Actually Nyx, I think Vinnie needs a seat partner, you'll have plenty of time to see me there." Chase sent a little smirk my way with a chuckle lightly shoving me to join Vinnie's side were he was chatting with the others. He turned to look at me smiling my way lazy like. He sluggish placed his arm over my shoulder, bringing me into his side part of his chest keeping me buried there. I groaned quietly wrapping my arms loosely around his waist.

Okay maybe this isn't that bad.

"They secretly are trying to kill me and I hope everyone chokes on the candy they are eating."

Once all the seating arrangement were made. I had my head resting on Vinnie's shoulder while we drove alone the road, he had managed to grab a blanket for us both to cuddle under keeping both his arms wrapped around me to the max resting his chin on top of my head.

"Aww look at the cuties." Alex cooed turning around in his seat smirking over all the loud laughter multiple phones out posting their own content. I was too sluggish to flip him off playfully before focusing on Vinnie when he was muttering to me loosely just for me and him to hear none of the other cameras tuning in.

"Hey Nyx I was wondering if maybe we can talk when we get there? You know one on one, not all the loud noises." I could hear my entire heart beat pick up pounding through my ears clearing my throat I kept my composer the best I could. Just keep cool Nyx.

"Yeah of course." And like the the silence between us was met again both of us sleepily resting our heads in one another listening to everyone one by one.

The drive took at least two hours. Sometimes you forget there are peaceful places like this out here in LA. I was more than happy when the vans parked slowly  arriving wheeling my suitcase behind me. I looked around in interest a sudden loud laugh leaving me when I was placed on someone's back. Who was I deny a piggy back ride in this heat.

"Alright! So everyone gets their own little spot. Chase you get that nice little spot back there even named it the goth place.Vinnie you and Nyx are sharing over there. Leaving Nikia and Larry over there. Alex, Kouvr over there." I listened to Thomas closely clinging to Chase who was bouncing me in place over his back before setting me down when a laugh left him looking at all the different trailers.

Everyone was bustling with their own excitement that and wanting to get out more I suddenly paid more attention when Vinnie took my hand and sunk us away to go into our trailer shutting the door behind us. A heavy sigh left him before he was sitting down on the bed staring at me firmly pressing his hands behind him.

"Listen Nyx. I didn't really wanna do this here with like cameras and all. I just need to know do you have feelings for Chase? I mean you always are around him. If not me, it's him, you cling to him like you guys are secretly dating and if you are that's cool. I just need to know so I can stop freaking trying to hard all the time."

It was like most of his words were going straight to my head. First being that he thought I still had a crush on Chase, and the second being that maybe Thomas was all the way right.

"Wait Vinnie I need you to be quiet real quick." I exclaimed over him gently, my eyes still wide in shape before just blurting it out rubbing at all my bracelets a few times in place.

"I don't have a crush on Chase. I love you and I thought I've made that very very obvious during all this filming. Vinnie I like you, like a lot." I laughed nervously still playing with my wrist bands slightly.

"And I truly mean that, I'm not saying that because you are saying it now to my face. I like you." The shocked expression over his face was enough to throw me into a light sense of giggles, carefully going over to him.

I grabbed both his hands to hold in my own. He seemed to snap out of it, carefully bringing me into his lap wrapping both his arms to hook over my waist in place.

"Careful I might break your lap." I was met with a small playfully eye roll, before he was leaning in placing his lips onto my own smiling on my lips on return I held his face in my palms smiling as well.