Chapter Four

Nyx's Pov
It was one of the mellow nights. One of those few nights were Mia and Thomas weren't yelling at everyone to either a make content or b Mia yelling about chores, just a night where everyone was half sleep or exhausted. I sleepily rested my head back to scroll aimlessly through a chat I had currently with Chase snickering quietly under my breath the entire time spinning my stool left and right.

It sort of was easy to ignore that there was cameras zooming all into my face every now and then. "Aww Vinnie what's wrong?" I briefly lifted my head up for a moment to hear his large form stomping somewhere near the fridge.

"Nothing, I just hate everyone and anything right now." I snorted harshly shaking through my silent laughter since that was one thing he would say, I could feel his presence somewhere behind me before he was hugging my neck slightly causing me to whine. "Expect you, you've done nothing but be an angry bird." I snickered slightly shaking my head in disbelief.

"Hence why I gave you an angry bird stuff animal." I muttered into his arm more louder the both of us chuckling with one another. I snorted harder feeling all those dirty blonde curls of his fell on top of my head.  "Have I ever told you I enjoy your curly hair over it straight stop flat ironing?"

"Totally think this is the first time I've heard you say that." He kept his arm in place not long before I felt his head rest fully on the empty space near my neck.

"Can you come cuddle me before your shift?" I almost started laughing when he started pouting up a large storm, before I was agreeing.  "Yes you big baby come on." I groaned slipping out from my already comfortable chair feeling him yank me towards the large grey bean bag both us curling around it.

"I know right they are cute!" I heard someone exclaim near the confessional area.  Just for tonight relaxation time, tomorrow time for another party that I was informed about at the last minute.

____________________________
My eyes rounded a bit feeling Vinnie was holding the door behind us as I looked around the house the loudest laugh leaving me in awe. "Wow dude this house like so fits Chase." I exclaimed through my light laughter watching Vinnie ruffle his hair up a few times snickering under his breath.

"We've been calling it the cheesecake factory." I lightly slapped at his arm a few times taking the time to step in fully.

"Nyx your skirt keeps riding up." I heard him muttering behind me, feeling his hands slightly yanking it down so it touched back down to my thighs.

"Oh shit- see this is one of the reasons I need to find better ones." I gestured with one hand to keep gripping at my purse, but a loud squeal left me when Ryland had rushed away from messing around with the large arcade machines, where Chase and Charli stood around.

"Nyx!  I almost didn't recognize you. You look gorgeous." I chuckled slightly growing shy a little clearing my throat pretending to pose as I did so.

"I know right I look like I could be a vampire in one of Chase's music videos." The loudest laugh left the two male's before Ryland grabbed the sunglasses off the top of my head to place them on the bridge of my nose grinning at me. I lowered them down playfully wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Vinnie what are you doing? You usually head straight towards the food." Vinnie laughed casually as he spoke.

"Nyx said her skirt keeps riding up, don't want her to accidentally flash anyone." I laughed quietly whining.

"At the pool party I did my bikini top like spilled all the goodies out." I gestured with my hands, a little never again will I be wearing two pieces just from the small slip up with my triple ds spilling out.

"I got her." Chase of course was laughing as he finally joined tossing over a white jacket he had resting on one of the end tables which I ended up tying around my waist with ease, finally allowing Vinnie to relax and head over into the kitchen where all these snacks were resting.

"Always a life saver like always, also hi Charli!" I exclaimed she waved her hands back at me quickly exclaiming back.

"Hi Nyx! You look gorgeous like always." I smiled bashful at her telling her thank you but it took a moment before Chase was pulling my to the side near the kitchen snickering quietly.

"Alright Nyx you know I like love you to death girl. But I think you would tell me if you and Vinnie were like a thing." I grew with heat as I whined out, both our voices dropping to hush whispers with one another.

"You know we are like right by the kitchen he could hear you. He's a really good friend." I whispered hushly.

"He obviously likes you Nyx, he is always around you, if not me it's Ryland and or Larray, occasional Nikita or he avoids Michael." I scoffed quietly.

"That's cause no one wants to be around him alone. All he does is complain and make you feel like shit." Chase just kept giving me this look of amusement cupping at my cheeks squishing them.

"Hey be careful with the goodies." I huffed out still feeling his squishing at the chubby cheeks.

"I'm gonna scold you like an older brother does. Notice the signs before someone else does alright." I winced at the light pain in annoyance but he just squished them harder, resting his forehead on my own before he pulled away patting at them.

"I think Nikita and Larray have arrived let me go handle that." I snorted out before calling out to him.

"You do know that everyone is calling your house the cheese cake factory right?!"

"Best place to be baby!" I rolled my eyes playfully before I glanced back over to the kitchen.

It can't be that can it?

Nyx's outfit