Chapter Eight

Nyx's Pov
With another day gone and away. I found my annoyance growing into pouring into a temper I never knew I had. Thomas was once again doing his usual loud ranting about making videos. Always calling house meetings left and right, half the time Mia was just speaking just to speak and wasn't even voicing her own thoughts.

You had Michael starting to throw bitch fits left and right, he was just beyond selfish he always are Vinnie feel like shit since Vinnie some times spends more time gaming then on tik tok.

Michael just was inching to get yelled at. I remember after he had exclaimed at Vinnie the first time I had went upstairs with Vinnie and back hugged the grumpy bird till he was feeling better after slipping off into a deep sleep rubbing his fingers all over my palms.

The final straw for me, was when Michael yelled about that dumbass prank they pulled with his girlfriend Tati and Nati when Vinnie had kissed Tati's twin sister. It just spiraled into unneeded hate thrown at everyone.

I of course had felt a odd type of way when it happened but for the most part I just ignored it all. I went to work, did my videos and locked myself in my room simple as that. I just felt a temper rising that I didn't like within myself.

Scrolling through my laptop flicking my eyes left and right. I could hear a knock coming from my door, keeping my attention focused on the screen.

"It's open." I called keeping myself pressed on my stomach I heard the door opening before I heard the loudest crash sound coming from downstairs. I lifted my head up confused like, seeing Thomas briefly point behind his back as he shook with silent laughter.

"Nikita is teaching Vinnie and the others pussy stunting." A soft laugh left me in disbelief shaking my head deeply pausing my actions on my laptop.

"I'm totally not shocked by that." I sat up for a moment letting a small grunt out giving him my attention watching him lean against the wall.

"So I'm thinking about doing like a huge hype house trip to a villa for a weekend? Is that something you'd like? Maybe it could get the tension away from Chase and them and everyone could just have fun." I tilted my head a little thinking it over. It could release the tension between everyone.

"Sure why not, I'm sure it could be fun." I chuckled setting my laptop to the side for a moment keeping my hands folded inside my lap for a moment. I knew Thomas was in here for either one of those one on one meetings he had or maybe he genuinely cared or maybe he just was doing what he always did.

"Are you okay Nyx? I've noticed you be been more closed off then usual. And I know you as one of the more open book type." I faintly found myself smiling holding my hands more in my lap firmly.

"I suppose I'm not the best when it comes to hiding little things eh?" I chuckled quietly to myself focusing on my thighs for a moment before speaking glancing up a little, maybe getting small advice could help me. Sort of.

"Thomas what do you say you do when you are confused about your feelings for someone?" A faint smile grew on his features for a moment, before he was shutting the door to block out the hysterical laughter that was booming and rumbling from downstairs.

"I say it varies from the feeling it gives you. Is it a good feeling or a bad one?" I was so freaking thankful no cameras where in my room at the time looking down shyly I think I was more shocked I was admitting this to someone.

"I'm quite positive that the feeling Vinnie gives me is a good feeling." A soft laugh left Thomas as he started whining deeply pinching at his nose for a moment.

"Thomas it's not funny." I huffed folding my arms in place. He was still laughing gently keeping the firmness on his nose.

"No Nyx I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing that it took us filming this for you to realize that you and Vinnie have feelings for each other? And I'm not talking about like a little crush you guys like love each other and everyone in the house knows it. We've just been waiting for it." I quickly moved my hands to cover my face up deeply rubbing my palms all over as quickly as I could.

"That oblivious huh?" I questioned hearing the soft laughter leaving him even more keeping his body pressed more further onto the wall as much as he can.

"Yeah that oblivious! But I'll help I'll put you both in one of those rooms together."

"That's just gonna make me freak out more!"

"Well we need to speed up the process! Obviously him kissing Nati helped."