Chapter Two

Nyx's Pov
Beanbags what a full blessing, I could sleep in one of these I simply thought to myself. There was a lot of loud noises bouncing around the main living room area. I found myself engraved in my phone playing a random game, for a moment I was so lost in the game, poking my tongue out focused.

"Nyx! I need your damn opinion Jack says that all anime is almost the same so which do you like better Attack on Titan or Naruto?" I briefly glanced up to peer at the two blondes who were standing a few feet away from me.

"Uhh I like them both and have watched them both, but Attack On Titan is my favorite." I nodded a couple times my hair bouncing a few times, hiding my laugh when Vinnie was back to exclaiming at Jack.

"Ha! See I told you."

"You both are nerds that's why." I rolled my eyes playfully focusing back on my phone. Don't think it could ever be normal around here, especially after a long eight hour shift from my job, I liked doing night shifts more then day shifts but they were always switching me.

I watched Kovur flop down in the other large grey beanbag laying her head on my arm cuddling into me. I slide my arm around her body cuddling her back.

"How was work? You came in and went right to filming? You must be tired." I let a soft chuckle out giving her my full attention dropping my phone into my lap.

"Nah I'll be okay, nothing that coffee and energy drinks can't fix." I ran my hands through out her hair, seeing her relax for a moment before she was speaking quietly again.

"Are you and Vinnie..? You know dating?" A soft but shy chuckle left me quietly shaking my head slowly. "Friends." I corrected her back in a softer tone looking back up, he had his phone whipped out, Jack peering over his shoulder with whatever he was showing him.

It was bustling with more energy since the announcement of the hype house show being on Netflix, this meant I was gonna be able to see Chase, Larray and Nikita again. Nikita was... an interesting one to say the least, before I could explain myself more Thomas was gesturing for me to head to my room, making a camera motion. Time for filming already.

"And looks like we have to cut it short, I'll talk to you in an hour or so if Alex doesn't steal you away." She laughed a little shaking her head, I stood up with a grunt grabbing my phone stuffing it into my back pocket, passing by Vinnie who aggressively ruffled my hair as I walked by.

I had climbed my way up the stairs into my room, seeing a camera crew already set up, I flopped criss cross onto my bed focusing on the male who flashed me a smile.

"Hey Nyx! Alright so just act natural, like there isn't a dozen cameras all focused on you." I cracked a grin ruffling my hand through my hair to fix it, happy that it has went back to its dyed curly state nodding, being handed a piece a paper.

Thank God for my quick memory so just an introduction to myself? Well that should be quite easy. I watched as the cue was made my way once I had set the paper away from view yanking my sleeves up causing my bracelets and other little accessories to cling together.

"Alright you can start by telling us about yourself." I gave a brief head nod playing with my bracelets as I spoke.

"Well to start off I'm Nyx, I'm nineteen and I make content on Tik Tok, Twitch and occasional on YouTube." I nodded making sure I didn't mix anything with a chuckle.

"I like pulling simple pranks- ones that don't like hurt people's feelings. Like last week I put a fake snake in Vinnie's room, things like that. The last I check after joining the hype house I had like 7.5 million followers and I was like well shit I don't deserve that-" I laughed sheepishly moving my hand to rub all over the back of my neck licking at my lower lip.

"My content kinda corresponds with what I like which is my fashion, video games, anime, music and pranks so yeah." I moved my hands to clamp them together staring at the camera but not fully.

"What makes you stand out away from your friends here in the hype house?" Well that was quite obvious.

"Uh well I would say that's quite obvious to my alternative style." I gave a brief gesture to my clothes. "My favorite color is black and a lot of my room is, but I own different colors I like pink and blues and pastels actually. When I first joined hype house I got a lot of negative comments from being slightly astride from them. I didn't make a lot of content with everyone till I was comfortable. Got a lot of comments about my race of course and uhh I use to get a lot of comments that my black card was revoked." I held my chin with a small chuckle.

"Some comments about my weight, the usual online things." I waved my hand in dismissal.

"Then Vinnie joined, and I found myself even more comfortable, the first thing he told me was he liked my style.  Aside from Chase who could relate to me." I smiled to myself nodding a couple times. Filming went a lot quicker than I was expecting.

"Good job Nyx, you are quite natural in front of the camera." I laughed quietly tugging the sleeves of my hoodie back down telling the filming team a quiet thank you.

"I do some vlogs when I'm not too busy." I explained to them. One of them chuckled before he gestured with his palm.

"Does Vinnie always come into your room to nap?" I whipped my body around for a moment, a loud laugh leaving me in shock seeing him passed out sleep on my bed like not a damn care in the world.

"Uhh yeah he does that a lot." I shook with more laughter grabbing my blanket to place over him.

"You two are close friends? As well as Chase?" I nodded my head another chuckle spinning around to see them taking notes.

"Yeah."