Chapter One

*begins in 2020
Nyx's Pov
The heavy weight I believe was the first thing that had me in my half sleep state. That and the sunlight trying to seep through the heavy set of dark blue curtains. I shot my hand up, just to make sure my bonnet hadn't fallen off during my tossing and turning of endless nights of attempting to sleep past midnight.

In this mansion it truly was hard to sleep whenever someone was filming things at different times of the hours, and or the loudness of the hype house could keep you up for as long as needed.

I lifted my head up again, for one to scoop up my phone seeing it was five am, before I turned my head so I could see who the cause of the heavy weight on my lower back was. My sleepy gaze soften for a moment. Before I was breathing out a quite chuckle lifting one hand to lightly run through his messy like hair hearing his loud snores rumbling across my lower back.

Of course it was Vinnie, who else would sneak into someone else's room to pass out sleep like it was nothing new. My head soon found its way right back to fall on the pillows with a loud groan. I guess I'll let him sleep for another hour or two he needs it for staying up so damn late. I buried my head right into the pillows feeling his arms tighten around my whole waist.

____________________________
"Sleepy beauty has awaken! You never sleep in Nyx you doing okay?" Using my hand to shield my eyes from all the sunlight pouring in from the open wide window. I brightly greeted Thomas back, as well as Mia digging into the fridge for a small bottle of Apple juice. My all time favorite juice in the whole entire world shaking it in my palm.

I propped my body against the fridge door for a moment speaking calmly through the half lid eyes. I spotted Mia at the counter tops eating cereal, Alex and Conner were outside near the pool with their cameras. Kovur I would assume was still sleeping, I didn't see Michael, Jack  or James and  Ryland but then again the mansion was so big to find anyone, anywhere.

I pointed over my shoulder where Vinnie sleepy was dragging himself in, laying his head on the island counter top with a small whine escaping him once he had plopped down in place. I was quite sure he was gonna fall asleep right then and there from how slumped forward his body was.

"I was letting him sleep in, cause he was streaming all night. I would know cause I didn't sleep till 2." I joked, I watched him flip me off with a soft chuckle leaving him, when he lifted his head up, I flipped him right back off with a chuckle focusing on Thomas who was chuckling shaking his head a few times at us.

"Even I know you need more sleep Nyx since you are up, I wanted to talk to you about what's gonna be happening?" I nodded my head a couple times giving the taller male my full attention.

"For like a good majority of 2020 will all be filming a documentary for the hype house." I lifted an eyebrow interested like drinking the rest of the Apple juice in one gulp.

"Like actually filming?  Or are they airing it?" I asked curious like watching him fold his arms as he spoke.

"Like actually filming it. So I know you are a little new to the whole camera scenes twenty four seven. Just tell me if you get uncomfortable at any moment. Everyone's filming parts are separate it's like." Thomas paused like he was trying to know how to explain it.

"Keeping up with the Kardashian's." Vinnie spoke up over him another husky sleepy chuckle leaving him, Thomas snapped his fingers nodding in agreement turning back towards me.

"Yep like that, can you handle it? We start filming it on Friday." I clicked my tongue against my inner cheek before sending him a brief head nod with a chuckle.

"Yeah I mean I make tik toks everyday, and balance working a job. Shouldn't be too hard to catch on." Thomas flashed me a grin casually tossing his arm around my shoulders, squeezing at them.

"See this is why she is my second to favorite take note guys." I rolled my eyes playfully giving him a light hug back, before ducking under his arm tossing the empty apple juice into the open can, I was a little distracted by Mia and Thomas chatting, that a small yelp left me feeling an arm locked around my waist yanking me straight into his lap I stared at Vinnie with a huff.

"You know normal people say good morning, how was your sleep? I'm gonna crush you-" I was still in a half sleep daze.

"Hi Nyx, good morning I know you slept good cause you were passed out when I went in there. Now shut up and hold still so I can hold you." I didn't argue back for a moment still too tired feeling his head resting on my back, his large arms securing me in place. I sighed defeated speaking to him hearing each hum leaving him quietly.

"You aren't gonna be letting me up anytime soon are you?"

"Hell no. "