The iron sand flew back into the air and changed into long pellets that hovered over the three ninja.

Sasori: <to (Y/N)> You still won't be able to avoid all of my sand! <to Chiyo> One puppet, three people. Can't protect all. What do you say to that, witch?!

(Y/N): Lady Chiyo, don't bother protecting me!

All of a sudden, the sand pellets shot downwards at the ninja. As this happened, the left side of the puppet's chest burst open, revealing a magnetic apparatus that increased the speed of the pellets.

When the dust cleared, the Mother puppet was using the chakra shield to protect Sakura, while Chiyo's own arm had created a chakra shield to protect herself. She had turned her arm into a puppet.

Sasori: Just an arm... But still, rigging your own body... We puppet masters, we're all of a kind, huh? Heh heh.

Chiyo's arm and the Mother puppet's arm began to wither and creak and turn black from the iron sand.

Sasori: Once the iron sand gets in, the puppet is done for. Well, now you're out of puppets. What next?

Sakura: Wait, where's (Y/N)?

The white haired male suddenly jumped towards the puppet, slicing it in half.

Sasori: <shocked> What? You avoided my iron sand? How?!

(Y/N): Don't underestimate us Leaf Shinobi!

The male landed on the ground away from Sasori. His eyes widened when he saw the upper half of the Third Kazekage puppet still hovering in the air. More Iron Sand emerged from its mouth.

Sasori: <chuckles> Luckily, I don't need the lower half for my attacks.

As he spoke, the iron sand combined, forming itself into two giant objects: a triangle and a rectangle.

Chiyo: A pity I got us into this jam... Indeed, what next? (Y/N), take Sakura and get out of here! You're fast enough to avoid his Iron Sand techniques!

(Y/N): What? And leave you behind? With my speed, I can just decapitate the puppet!

Sakura: We aren't running away, Granny Chiyo. Please use me as a puppet!

Chiyo: <shocked> I lost an arm. I won't be able to support you as before.

Sakura: That's okay. I might not be rigged with fancy weapons, like the puppets, but what has been hammered into me is the unbending spirit of my master!

Chiyo smiled as she attached chakra strings to Sakura.

(Y/N): <smirking> Let's do this, Sakura!

Sasori: This again? How tedious. <to (Y/N)> And you... I won't be caught off guard next time.

(Y/N): We'll just have to see how fast you are while controlling that puppet.

Sakura: I'm ready.

Chiyo: Very well, then. Let us go.

The three of them both charged towards Sasori. The two iron sand structures shot towards each of them. They avoided the attacks, but every time, the structures would change shape and shoot towards them again.

The rectangle landed on the ground in front of Sakura. She punched it, sending it crashing into the side of the cavern.

Sakura: And that's just the beginning!

Sasori: Quite a big punch for a little girl.

(Y/N) charged towards the puppet, but the triangle structure moved to block his way.

Naruto Shippuden (Male Reader Insert)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara