47

You arrived at Reiners campus, finding his dorm building and walking inside, ducking around the boys in the hallways laughing loudly and throwing and kicking balls all over the place.

Was this the dorm designated for the sports scholarship students? It smelled like body odour and garbage.

Lots of boys stopped and watched as you passed, being unaware of who you were, and why you were in their dorm lounge.

Plus, with the way it smelt in here, not many girls come around.

"Where's Reiner Braun?" You asked a boy who was sitting on a couch in the shared lounge.

"What sport?" He asked as you looked confused.

"Which sport does he play here." He repeated as you got goosebumps. You didn't know these boys, and you definitely didn't want to bother them.

"Football."

"No need to be so nervous. He's on the next floor up, go down the hall, up the stairs and his room is probably somewhere up there." The boy said as you nodded, giving him a quick thanks before following his direction, going up the stairs and seeing a whole floor of nothing but hallway, room, after room, after room.

Some of the doors had posters on them, while most of them were plain and empty.

You watched as a guy opened his door to leave, looking at you, knowing you were lost based on the fearful look in your eyes.

But, you knew you've seen him before. Oh that's right, he's the guy that waved at you while you were on face time with Reiner.

"You lost?" He asked as you nodded.

"Do you know where Reiners room is?" You asked with a nervous voice, looking up at the huge guy in front of you.

"It's this one." He walked across the hallway towards one of the rooms.

"He talks about you a lot. Glad to finally meet you." The boy smiled as you smiled back with a red face, embarrassed at the fact that his new team knows all about you because of Reiner.

"Glad to meet you too." You responded as the boy knocked on Reiners door.

"YOUVE GOT A VISITOR BIG GUY." He banged Reiners door as Reiner answered, looking at him before watching him move away, revealing you.

Reiner was in a tank top and shorts, his hair was clearly uncombed, and he looked like an utter mess, but you didn't care.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here?" He asked as he instantly took you in for a tight hug, bringing you off the ground to carry you in the hug.

"I've studied so much, I needed a reward. And that's seeing you." You replied as Reiner put you down to give you a gentle kiss on the lips.

The boy who had brought you to Reiners dorm room now left, going with the rest of the boys in the lounge.

"I've never been in your dorm room." You said as Reiner moved out of the way, allowing you to see inside. The layout of his room was similar to the one in your dorm. He had his side of the room, his roommate had the other.

"This is my room." He pointed to the more plain side of the room. No real colour theme, but still Reiners vibe.

You looked on Reiners nightstand to see the football his high school team signed for him.

"You brought this?" You asked as you went to the football, picking it up and turning it around to see all of the names. 

"Yeah of course." He said before sitting on his bed, you sitting next to him.