3

"Hi, I'm (y/n). I come from an all girls school out of the city. So... everything's new to me." You said after being forced by Hanji to give an introduction.

You had no idea what to say. You were the new girl that wanted nothing more than to blend in. But you couldn't say that without looking like a loser.

"What other courses do you have, (y/n), so the other students in the class have an idea of who you are." Hanji asked as you wondered how what courses you took determined who you are as a person.

Hell, you're in biology yet have no idea what you're doing.

"I've got English second period, parenting third period, and change and challenge in society fourth period." You told the class as Hanji's eyes lit up.

"Parenting class! Look at that class, (y/n)'s going to be a great mother, right?" Hanji asked as you felt quite embarrassed. You didn't want any of your classmates to imagine you as a mother. You could barely take care of yourself.

"I'd hope." You answered as a couple of kids in the back giggled to each other as you looked at Connie who was staring intently at you with a reassuring smile.

"Alright let's get class started. Sit here." Professor Hanji said, pointing to a seat closer to the front. You were surprisingly sad you were so far away from Armin, the only person you talked to that seemed welcoming.

"This is Sasha. She'll be your lab partner for the remaining of the semester." Hanji said as you looked to the girl with maroon coloured hair tied into a pony tail.

"Hey." The girl said with a smile before going quiet, making sure to shut up and pay attention to professor Hanji.

The class went by pretty fast. While everyone else was working on an assignment, professor Hanji ran through the things you've missed to have you catch up.

Now that she actually gave you worksheets correlating to molecular genetics, you'd probably be able to help Armin with the homework he didn't do.

The bell rang as everyone got up to leave.

Except for Armin and that other girl, who walked up to you and stopped to talk to you.

"Do you know where your next class is?" Armin asked you as the girl put her hands on her hips.

"I was just going to say, I've got English next period too. If it's grade 12 academic English, then we're in the same class." She said as you nodded, knowing that it was an academic senior English class.

"Yeah that's my class. 301, right?" You asked as the girl nodded before looking at Armin.

"I'll take her to class, go to yours unless you want to be marked late." She said, Armin squinting at her before turning to leave.

"Follow me!" The girl said as she turned to leave. You didn't even know what her name was.

"Thank you for bringing her to her class Historia!" Professor Hanji said as the two of you left the biology lab.

So Historia was her name?

None the less, she had brought you to your English class.

"So (y/n), why'd you decide to come here?" She asked before sitting at her seat. Between periods, there was always a five minute break for students to go to their lockers, so while there were a couple of other kids in the class, it was pretty quiet.

"My mom got a new job around here, so we had to move. Sucks I transferred so late though." You admitted as the girl nodded.

"Yeah, You never see people transfer in early November." She said as you sighed.