40

You awoke to a loud bang close to your head. It scared you.

You rolled over your bed to see what fell, but nothing in your room was out of the ordinary.

Then, another loud sound came, and you turned towards the window. You wondered if it was just heavy rain, but once you looked outside, you were glad it wasn't.

You opened up your window before looking at Reiner, standing on the grass outside of your house.

"What are you doing here?" You whispered as Reiner put down a rock he was going to throw to get your attention for a third time.

"I couldn't sleep. Can I hang with you?" He asked as you groaned. It was 2 in the morning.

"Reiner your big game is today. You need your sleep!" You whisper shouted as Reiner just looked at you.

"Fine. Climb up here." You said as you opened your window fully, allowing Reiner to climb up and get into your room through your window.

"Everyone's sleeping. So you need to be quiet." You whispered as Reiner nodded, rubbing his eyes and taking off his shoes.

"I didn't know who else to go to." He said as you yawned, nodding at Reiner.

"It's fine, come lie down." You said as you adjusted your tank top you sleep in.

You weren't even wearing a bra, but Reiner probably couldn't notice. It was too dark in your room to see much of anything.

Reiner sat on your bed as you yawned again, getting back under your sheets.

"Lie down you'll be fine." You said, knowing Reiner might've been nervous.

"Im anxious about the game. It's very important to me." He whispered, lying next to you as you played with his soft blonde hair.

"I know it is. But sleep is too." You whispered as you pulled the covers over the both of you, giving Reiner a pillow for his head and closing your eyes.

"Can I hold you?" He asked with a calm and quiet voice.

You moved towards him in your bed as he hugged you, spooning you close to him.

"Good night." You whispered as you turned to kiss Reiners forehead.

You turned back around and got comfortable as Reiners body touched your back.

One of his hands wrapped over your waist and next to your stomach while the other was at his side.

"Night." He whispered back as you stared at your wall, knowing that you weren't tired anymore. Reiner was rubbed up against you and he probably thought nothing of it.

You began to hear snoring after about ten minutes. Of course, the guy coming to you because he's not able to sleep is out cold before you are. How ironic.

You closed your eyes, not wanting to move and wake Reiner. Your body felt hot. It was cold outside, and it was cold in your room. It was cold under the sheets, but with Reiner holding you, your body was burning up against his.

Did he not take into consideration what he was doing? He snuck in your house, to sleep with you, In your bed, cuddled up to you, body pressed up against body. Your mother would kill you if she found out.

But, you were still, and even with how fast your heart was beating, you got comfortable, and ended up drifting to sleep.

~

"Wake up." Reiner pushed your shoulder as you wiped your eyes, turning to Reiner as he help up his phone, showing you the time.

7:30am.