32

'(Y/N)!' Naomi texted. You haven't talked to her since you found out she was Reiners ex. It was just awkward to even think about. But, you could see the other 10 messages, and you knew this was serious.

'My brothers going to show up to Reiners game today. He plans on fighting him right before the game starts.' Naomi texted as you read the next text.

'I know Reiner and I aren't on good terms, and neither are we. But I don't want my brother to hurt him for no reason'

Well, Reiner did punch him first. But coming to your school just to get back at him was childish.

'Three of my brothers friends are going with him as well. Reiner will be outnumbered even if he tried to fight back'

'I know my brother. If he doesn't find you guys, he'll leave out of frustration. He has no patience'

You knew that.

'It's okay Naomi. Thank you for telling me. I'll make sure this garbage will be solved.' you replied before getting up, putting on your school uniform and getting ready for school.

Not the best way to wake up.

~

"My ex is coming to the game." You told the girls as Hitch hopped onto your case instantly.

"Oooh shit! Why?" She asked as you tried to stay calm. How could you answer this question?

'He's going to jump Reiner with his buddies." You replied as Annie gave you the side eye.

"I'd love to see that asshole try." Annie commented. Annie didn't even know your ex.

"Ymir, can you fight?" Sasha asked as Ymir smirked.

"Oh can I!" Ymir said confidently as she flexed her arm muscle. Ymir was strong. She went to the gym a lot. No wonder Historia feels overprotected.

"Ymir if some guys try to hurt Reiner, you have to help." Historia said as Ymir looked at her.

"But why Reiner? Since when were people picking fights with that idiot?" Ymir asked.

"Since he punched my ex in front of me." You budded in, hearing Ymir laugh.

"Oh damn! He must've been embarrassed to take a beating in front of you. I'd want revenge too." Ymir put herself in Jeans situation as you knew it was a slap in the face. No kidding he would want revenge.

"Remember (y/n), this is our first cheerleading performance. Your ex will be dealt with." Hitch said to comfort you.

"Yeah." You nodded to yourself before hearing the lunch bell ring. The next time you'd see these girls is when you are at the game.

"Bye guys." You smiled as Sasha gave you a small hug before sneaking a piece of bread into your hand.

"Stole it from the caf. Food always cheers me up." She whispered as you took the bread, taking a bite as you nodded with a smile at Sasha. You turned to walk away.

You met up with Mina in the halls and went to your next class together.

~

The final bell rang as you rushed out of Mr smiths class and towards the gym as soon as possible to change into your cheerleading uniform.

Annie and Hitch were already in there, Hitch filming videos of herself on her phone while Annie sat in the background looking down at her phone in silence.

"How are you guys here so fast?" You questioned.

"Skipped." Annie said with a deep voice as she looked up at you.