45

You placed your clothes in a suitcase, gathering your furniture in the process.

"Here." Reiner placed a clock in your a bag, also helping you clean out your room.

"Oh I won't need that, my mom bought me an Alexa." You said, taking the clock out of the bag and back onto your nightstand.

"Ok.... What else do you need?" He asked as you pointed towards the bathroom.

"My toothbrush, toothpaste, a towel, and a face towel. Here." You handed Reiner a small bag for the toothbrush, toothpaste and face towel, and gave him a plastic bag for the towel.

"Are you bringing pads and tampons... or those types of girl things?" He asked as you nodded, totally forgetting.

"Yes. A razor, shaving cream, soap, conditioner, tampons and pads and even liners, they're all under the sink." You said as Reiner went into your bathroom to search for the items to put in your bag.

"Holy shit." He said as you dropped your things, going to Reiner in the bathroom to see what was wrong.

"What are you doing?" you asked Reiner, who was holding onto a tampon.

"It's this long?" He asked as you grabbed the tampon in embarrassment.

"Can't you just pack like a normal person?" You asked as Reiner put your pads in a bag, reaching his hand out to take the tampon from your hand and put into the bag.

"Does it hurt when you put it in?" He asked as you quickly answered "no," and then yelled at him to stop waisting time and finish packing so you could head towards campus.

You cleared out your room well, having at least 6 bags to carry into your new dorm room.

"That's it?" Reiner asked as you struggled to push the bags towards your door.

"Yeah. Help me carry." You said as your mother entered the room, giving you a few more things, including a comfortable blanket kept in the living room.

"All set?" Your mother asked as you nodded.

Your mother grabbed onto two bags, one in each hand, walking towards the front door to put the bags in her car.

You were about to grab onto two bags as well, knowing there were 6 bags, so you'd carry 2 each. But, Reiner grabbed onto all four with ease.

He walked out of your room and towards your front door where your mother was breathing heavily, clearly being tired from carrying two heavy bags.

"I can carry those if you are having trouble." Reiner told your mother as she looked at Reiner with a sigh.

"I should've worked out when I was younger." She said before looking at you.

"Making him do all the work? Aren't these your bags?" Your mother asked you as you shrugged.

"He's the one that grabbed all the bags." You defended yourself, knowing you weren't forcing Reiner to carry everything.

"I got it." You said as you grabbed onto the bags your mother put on the floor, picking them up with a groan and slowly walking outside towards her car.

Reiner walked behind you like he was carrying feathers. It made no sense.

You loaded the suitcases and bags into the trunk before getting in the passenger seat, Reiner getting in the back, and your mom driving.

After half an hour, you arrived at the campus. You knew your dorm room would be close to the right wing, where all health and wellness majors would be.

After a lot of searching, and a lot of complaining, mostly from yourself, you ended up finding your room.

Once entering it, a girl sat on her bed, with her earbuds in, clearly settled and relaxed. Once seeing you, your mother and Reiner all enter, she took off her headphones and looked at the three of you.

"Which one of you is my roommate?" She asked as you stepped forward.

"I'm (y/n)." You smiled before going to your side of the room, which had nothing but a mattress on an old black bed frame. Her side of the room was very casual, a light shade of orange.

"I'm a psychology major. My names Isabel." She smiled, her ginger hair fuzzy and uncombed.

"Family?" She asked, looking at Reiner and your mother.

"This is my mom, and this is my boyfriend, Reiner." You introduced them as Isabel stood up.

"I'll let you unpack, once you're done, I'll show you around campus. Nice to meet the three of you." She said before getting up, grabbing onto her phone and headphones and leaving the room so you could set up your side of the room.

"You're lucky you got a chill roommate." Reiner commented before throwing your bags on the floor.

"Mom, you can go eat breakfast, me and Reiner can handle the unpacking." You told your mother as she shrugged, knowing she was in fact hungry.

It was the end of August, and school was about to start once again. You were prepared though, and you had Reiner on your back.

You support him, he supports you.

Reiner helped you unpack your furniture first, pillows and one stuffed animal Reiner bought you as a gift. You took out books to place on a ledge, putting a couple of candles next to it, and taking out perfume to squeeze on the same small ledge.

Reiner also helped you put up posters, and place your favourite lamp on the nightstand next to your bed frame and mattress

You took care of doing your sheets, putting your black covers over the mattress. Reiner put your jewelry box on a countertop and opened the drawers to see how much room you had to work with.

There was just enough space to fit your clothes, and Reiner hung your clothes, you making sure you did your underwear yourself, not wanting Reiner to put that away for you.

"Where do you want your makeup to go?" Reiner asked as you pulled out a hand mirror, bringing it into the bathroom and telling Reiner to follow after you.

"Ah, double sinks. Blessing." You said calmly before taking the side of the bathroom sink which had no towels or anything. The other side was Isabel's.

"Here." You grabbed your makeup bag from Reiner before putting it on the counter top and getting all of your toiletries while you were here.

Once you finished unpacking everything, you jumped on your bed, curling up and waiting for Reiner to come lie down with you.

He hugged you on the bed, pushing the hair out of your face and behind your ear.

"Does it feel like home?" He asked as you hugged him.

"With you here, yeah." You replied before slowly breathing in and out, sitting with Reiner in a quiet room.

"Promise me we'll take time off to see each other. FaceTime every night and talk to each other about our day." You looked at Reiner in the eye as he kissed your cheek.

"I promise." He replied, reassuring you he'd be there for you.