5

Parenting class was boring. Ms Nanaba seemed really easy going, so you'd have no problems in this class.

Everyone in the parenting class were girls. Absolutely no boys. Pretty stereotypical, huh? Parenting class only being for women who actually know how to take care of kids?

Whatever. The bell had rung and it was time to go to your next period class, challenges and change in society.

Your old school didn't have this course opportunity, but it seemed too interesting not to take.

You didn't have much of a problem finding this class. It was on the first floor, room 100 exactly. Right next to the front doors.

The only problem was that usually, students get lockers close to their period one class. And, well, your period one class was on the fourth floor.

Which meant you'd have to make a trip up and down four flights of stairs every day.

You walked to your last period classroom, being greeted by a tall man who had slicked back dirty blonde hair like an old man from the 80's.

"You're the new student, correct?" He asked as you nodded.

"Professor Erwin smith. Call me Mr. Smith, or mr. S for short if you'd like." He said as you nodded.

"Thanks sir." You replied as he pointed towards a seat close to the front of the class.

Every single other class you sat right at the front or the completely furthest to the back seat there was.

It was going to take some time to get used to sitting on an edge closer to the front, but more in the middle.

Because you sat at the side next to the window, you could see outside.

It was a warm day out, you loved when the weather is not too hot, not too cold.

From a distance you could see the schools football field, which was also used as a soccer field, surrounded by a track field.

This school really did have everything.

A group of boys were on the field, wearing headgear a football player would wear. You wondered if one of those boys was Reiner.

Mr Smith seemed very passionate about the subject he was teaching, but to be completely honest, you payed more attention to the boys outside playing football than you did listening to your teacher.

The day ended and you were ready to go home.

Well, until you were stopped by Historia.

"Hey, why'd you ditch us in the cafeteria?" She asked as you pulled out your phone in annoyance.

"This is why." You replied as Historias eyes widened as she saw your cracked up phone.

"What happened?" She asked as you sighed, putting the phone back into your pocket.

"This guy named Reiner bumped into me while I was on the phone. It fell out of my hand and shattered on the ground." You said as Ymir, who was standing beside Historia was now interested in the conversation.

"That asshole Reiner. Make his ass pay you to repair that." She said as you shook your head.

"It was partly my fault. Plus, I don't want his money. I'll just get him to do me a favour when I need." You said as Ymir held onto Historia.

"Stay away from that shitass for as long as possible. Did you know he tried to make a move on Historia? I mean look at Historia! And then... look at him." Ymir said as she made a grossed out look when talking about Reiner.

Reiner wasn't ugly though. Maybe Ymir was just mad he tried to make a move on Historia.

"That was in freshman year, so I'm over it now," Historia added as you wondered why Ymir cared even more than Historia did.

"Im not," Ymir concluded as you nodded.

"Yeah, well, im not letting him off the hook so easily. He needs to do things for me and then I'll stop talking to him once I feel like he contributed enough." You shrugged as Historia nodded.

"I've got practice, would you like to come and watch?" Historia asked as you now realized why she was wearing a different school uniform, a shirt and skirt that had the schools name printed onto a logo.

"I wish, but I've got to get home and start making dinner. My mom doesn't get home until after." You replied as Ymir looked at you.

"So responsible. Make us dinner one day." She said as you smiled.

"Maybe." You responded before turning to walk away.

"See you guys tomorrow." You waved as the two began to walk to the schools gym.

You forgot Reiner would know who Historia is. she's on the cheer team and he's on the football team. It's not surprising Reiner would've had a crush on Historia. You would like anyone who cheers you on while you work your ass off. So would many others.

You didn't have a locker yet, so everything you got today was stuffed into your bag. It was heavy, and you were tired.

You just wanted to go home.

You had countless missed texts from Petra, but you weren't in the mood to answer. What would you have said anyways?

"Sorry Petra some football guy bumped into me and my phone broke." Like no.

Petra would end up teasing you about it anyways, saying some shit like "it's fate, soulmates, it's like you're a romance movie main character." Once again, like. no.

You took the bus home, opening your door with your keys before instantly throwing your bag on the floor.

You took off your shoes, putting them on the rack as you yawned.

You desperately wanted to take off your uniform. Why in the world would the school board decide to use the most thin and uncomfortable fabric to create their uniform with.

You changed, washed your hands and got ready to prepare dinner.

You placed your phone on the kitchen counter as you got the ingredients to make home made pizza. Your mom bought the dough for it yesterday.

You picked up your phone, gritting your teeth every time seeing it, being reminded your phone screen was cracked.

You saw an unknown number in your contacts, remembering whose it was.

Reiners. You forgot to add a name to the number. But did you really want to make him a contact on your phone? He seemed like the biggest asshole just from Ymir's reaction.

You were conflicted. He was nice to you. He offered to pay repairs for your phone even though it wasn't his fault. He showed you to your third period class and even told you to come to one of his football games.

But he's a football player. A tall, built, strong football player with nice blonde hair. He's also a senior in high school. If that doesn't scream fuck boy you didn't know what did.

You decided not to add a name. If you ever needed him, which you doubted you would, you'd just find him around the school.