Chapter 15: So much to swallow

●Chapter 15: So much to swallow ●

Inko's pov:

" Mom, Izuku didn't show up to school again."

The moment we stepped in to my son's room.
Those words came ringing repeatedly in my ears.

How could I not noticed.
Him not even eating the meals and snacks I left for him. It should've been an indication that something was definitely wrong.
Now he's room, I cannot even recognize. the smell of disinfectant and used bandages scattered all over, along with the mess he made.
My heart started to pound louder and louder.

I looked around, but to no avail
Izuku was gone.
Where is he?
Did he go somewhere?
He didn't leave right?
No he can't leave, we always told him how dangerous the outside is for him.

My hands trembled, My body felt like there were Boulders placed on each of my shoulders, I'm a useless mother.

" IZUKU!? HONEY!?"
I yelled, I ran down stairs , maybe, maybe he just left.
The cold breeze brushed my cold cheeks as tears  involuntarily rushed down.

"IZUKU!!". I yelled repeatedly, my voice cracked while the lump on my throat grew bigger everytime his name slipped my mouth.

"MOM! stop we'll find him! " Izumi yelled. Rushing down towards the staircase

"Stay here mom, me and dad will find him"
She then ran , Toshinori followed and gave me a hug, reassuring me that its going to be ok

" Dont worry inko, he's going to be ok"

" please... bring back our son"

Toshinori's pov:

When I saw it. Battered anger and resentment filled the whole entire room as I looked at the shredded posters and figurines of me.
It was heavy as if it were enough to choke me right then and there
I couldn't believe it. I didnt know that the thing I said to him would effect him this much.

My heart ache as I felt resentment towards my self. How could I do this to my son. I have to find him no matter what and apologize.

Izumi's pov:

"Shit, shit, shit,shit"
My mind was racing , heart pounding
I was right,  something was wrong.
Was it because of what we've said to him?
It can't be right??

I ran towards Katsuki's house.
I felt like my feet and hands were getting numb. I cant believe izuku actually left home. I shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't have said that!

fighting with my thoughts, I stopped at katsuki's front door and rang the doorbell nonstop. Wheezing and panting as I catch my breath.

" hurry up already " I ringed the door harder each time I pressed. I just couldn't wait for another second , I have to immediately find izuku. Its dangerous for him out there!

Riiiing*
Riiiiiiiing*
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YO- Izumi?"

" Kat! Izuku, he-he's missing help me find him!"

" Fuck.."
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Toshinori's pov:

The sun was already setting. And the moon readies itself to come pass by followed by billions of twinkling stars.

I sighed heavily, as I looked around the city's nooks and crannies trying to find izuku.
Just then i saw a familiar figure standing meters away. I immediately rush towards him hoping to find any leads.