Chapter 2: Birth of two souls

Toshinori immediately wore the attire the nurse provided him and went inside.
There he saw his wife cradling a bundle of blankets.
Inko smiling warmly at him as he slowly approached her. Her eyes were filled with joy and excitement as the medical staffs made way for toshinori to see his newborn children.

As he went to inko's side, he signed in relief and placed a kiss on inko's forehead.

And then looked at the bundle of blankets she was cradling. Wrapped in a soft white blanket were two babies, in the right was a boy, with cherry flushed cheeks and peachfuzzed hair just like her mother's, he was the first one to come out. In the left was a girl with peachy fuzz hair like her father's. Toshinori looked at his children with utter pride and joy as warm tears starts to flow on his cold cheeks, he gently took his children  from inko and cradled them in his arms as he smiles and kiss inko in the forehead.

" Thankyou...Thankyou inko, Im a father now" Toshinori said as he looked at his newborns , medical staffs congratulated them and clapped their hands softly as they expressed their joy to the new born souls in this world.
Izuku and Izumi Yagi.

Chapter 2: completed !!

( this was short TvT)