Chapter-37:Fuchsia gym part-2

3rd POV

"Who is Green? " Aya asked them wondering what they are talking about.

"Someone you don't want to know about, " Erika told her.

"That is making me more curious to know about her " Aya replied to Erika.

They are interrupted by the battle.

After an exchange of blows between Venonat and Charmeleon, Venonat started glowing surrounded by light covered around itself and it has further evolved into a Venomoth.

"It's not regular for a pokemon to evolve in a pokemon battle, that too is a gym battle. " Erika quoted.

"Venomoth use Toxic " Koga commanded Venomoth.

Venomoth has spread out toxic gas trying to poison Charmeleon very badly

"Charmeleon counter that using Fire spin " Kenta commanded Charmeleon.

Charmeleon tried to burn the toxic gas using flames from the fire spin....Fortunately for him, the gas molecules were evaporated from the flames Charmeleon has used.

"Good for you...But you can't pull it off much longer " Koga taunted Kenta.

"[Master, I am losing energy second by second]" Charmeleon replied to Kenta.

"Charmeleon, Defense is out of the question...Let's try out our offense...Activate your offense and spread out your whole flames with every percent of your effort...At most, we lose a match, but we will make our complete effort " Kenta said to Charmeleon who understood the meaning behind his words.

They will try wholeheartedly without the outcome of failure getting into their heads.

"Charmeleon Flame wheel " Kenta commanded Charmeleon.

Despite Flamethrower being a better alternative for Charmeleon to use due to his modest nature....The flame wheel is better due to Koga's Venomoth having higher special defense compared to defense. Plus this is a better alternative in a closed space like this gym due to the walls.

Kenta's idea is to spread flames all over the walls and closed places making Venomoth uncomfortable by spearing out flames.

In a pokemon battles, even a single detail can change the outcome...And one move is enough to turn the battle upside down. That's why people need to be extra careful when they are battling.

"Venomoth Dodge " Koga commanded Venomoth

Charmeleon targeted and moved towards Venomoth's direction and collided with it as Venomoth has little space to dodge in time. Venomoth has been hurt extra by the flames but the flame wheel is not enough to finish him.

"Venomoth compose yourself and use sludge bomb " Koga on the other hand tried to use offensive tactics, as well as toxic spikes, which are out of the question now.

"Charmeleon use fire spin " Kenta commanded Charmeleon.

Both of their attacks collided and collateral damage has been done to both of them.

Suddenly light started enveloping around the struggle charmeloen and it has transformed its whole body and it has finally evolved into a fine Charizard.

"[I have been changed...I feel completely new]" The newly evolved Charizard said

"Charizard try out a new move, use the brick break to break the walls and send it towards Koga's Venomoth" Kenta ordered Charizard.

"[I have been waiting for enough power, strength, and time to use this move...But now the time has come]" Charizard said with enough power after it has learned a new move from TM.