AFFIL Finale

"What took you so long?" Jin asks as Jungkook gave him the bowl of popcorn

"I...uhm... I texted a friend" Jungkook says and they all nodded. Jungkook looked at his phone and sees what Jaewon had sent him. He smiled a little, he felt a little better after sending that and he doesn't know why.

A month later...

Jungkook had a talk with Jaewon throughout the night. He had fun and he was thinking about something. Jaewon had asked him if he was ready to be with him again. Jungkook had asked their CEO about it and he had said that there was no dating ban, and he could what he want.

As he stared at his ceiling, he was having thoughts about whether he says yes or no. The CEO's words had given him the courage, and so, he texted Jaewon.

Jae :)

Hey, Jae...

Uh...

You're probably asleep now

But I just wanna say...

I'm ready for us to be back
together again

Jungkook smiles and hugged him phone before he closes his eyes. He hopes the next morning would be a good day.

The next morning, Jungkook woke up to someone knocking on his door. He groans, sitting up as he scratches his head. Stretching, he turns to the side, putting on his slippers and walked to his door with one eye opened.

He opens the door and he's met with Taehyung, who smiled at him.
"Hi, Kookie... We have a visitor" Taehyung says and Jungkook fully opens his eyes.
"Who?" He asks, covering his mouth as he yawned.
"You go wash up first and you'll know" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook got down and is met with Jaewon. His eyes widened and he looked at his members, who were having conversations with him.
"Oh, Kookie" Hoseok says and pats the space beside him.
"Why are you here by the way?" Jin asks and Jaewon smiles, making eye contact with Jungkook.

"Uh... Well... I wanted Jungkook to confirm his answer" Jaewon says, scratching his nape.
"Confirm what?" Namjoon says, a bit confused.
"Uh... " Jungkook let out, gulping.
"Okay, okay" Jungkook says before he explains everything.

"You guys dated?!" They all said at the same time, shocked at what they had heard.
"Is that bad?" Jungkook asks and they all shook their heads.
"Just surprising... So... He's here because you answered him again?" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.

"And we're dating again!" Jungkook says and they all cheered for him.
"Congrats, maknae... Time flies so fast" Jin says, dramatically crying, Yoongi just sighed but rubbed his only hyung's back.

Jungkook and Jaewon dating was announced. Everyone was so happy for them. Jungkook is glad that he get to be with Jaewon again. Maybe it wasn't bad after all.