AFFIL 10

The hosts started announcing who was going to be partners

The hosts started announcing who was going to be partners. Jungkook was hoping that it wasn't Jaewon, but fate must've wanted to piss him off as he ended up being partners with his ex.

Now, he needs to act okay with him. Jungkook sat beside Jaewon, trying to avoid eye contact. He just hopes fans won't think too much about it.

The hosts started explaining what they had to do. Jungkook internally gulps, the game is about them having to measure their partners strength by carrying each other. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, looking at Jaewon from his peripheral vision.

"We'll only play one time for this game, so the whoever wants to be carried, just go ahead" The hosts says, smiling. They all walked to the starting line. Jungkook looked at Jaewon before he crouched a little.

"So, are you guys ready?" The hosts asks. Jungkook gave a small smile before getting on Jaewon's back. The others also did the same. The hosts backs away and the whistle is blew. They all started running, Jungkook grabbed the flag that was supposed to be taken.

Jaewon was surprisingly fast and they are winning as Jungkook already got 3 flags in his hands. Finally grabbing the last flag, they ran back to the line and Jungkook got off.

They celebrated, hugging each other as they cheered for theirselves, forgetting about what they were being awkward for. The second and third place is done and the hosts congratulated them for being first.

They received an award, which was two gifts cards. The second and third place also got some. Jungkook smiles wide at Jaewon and they walked back to their seats. The show continued on with them being interviewed and also having some more games.

Jungkook actually felt comfortable the whole time, though he didn't make eye contact with Jaewon, the presence made him feel happy, after all, they haven't seen each other for 3 years after the breakup.