AFFIL 1

Jungkook walks in, huffing as he felt tired from school

Jungkook walks in, huffing as he felt tired from school. He looks around the house. It was dark, no lights were turned on.
"Jae? Are you home?" He says, looking around.
"Hmm... " He says and turned the lights on, startled as arms wrapped around him and he sees some balloons and a banner saying "Happy 4th Anniversary".

He smiles, turning around and seeing Jaewon, who smiled at him.
"You didn't need to" He says, cupping Jaewon's cheeks and kissed him.

They pulled away and Jaewon laughs.
"Why? I wanted to, my love... We've been together for 4 years now, and I want to keep doing this for more anniversaries until we die" Jaewon says and Jungkook hits his arms.
"You're so cheesy" Jungkook says and smiled as Jaewon took him bag off.

"You must be tired" Jaewon says and Jungkook chuckles.
"You must be too... You tired yourself out by making this after getting back from school" Jungkook says, sitting on Jaewon's lap.

The other smiled, peppering the other's face with kisses.
"Yeah, but it was worth it" Jaewon says, hugging Jungkook's waist tight.
"Sorry I didn't have any gifts" Jungkook says and Jaewon chuckles.

"Gifts doesn't matter, having you is enough" Jaewon says, resting his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Stop being cheesy, babe" Jungkook says, smiling. Jaewon chuckles, nuzzling his head on Jungkook's back.

"We should take a shower... We're sweaty" Jungkook says and Jaewon nods.
"Should we shower together?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook smiled.
"If you want to" Jungkook says, laughing.

Jungkook is startled as Jaewon kissed him. Jaewon then carried him, running out of the bathroom before placing Jungkook on the bed.
"Jaewon! Be careful, you could've slipped" Jungkook says and Jaewon chuckles.

Jaewon hovers Jungkook's and kissed him.
"We won't do anything if you don't want to" Jaewon says and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"Hmm... Thank you... I'm still a bit tired"

"Hmm... Well then, let's sleep!"

 Well then, let's sleep!"