AFFIL 14

Jungkook got home with his hyungs as soon as the award show ended

Jungkook got home with his hyungs as soon as the award show ended. But after going to their rooms, they had a live for about an hour, thanking armys and talking about some things. After that, they were okay to go to their rooms.

Jungkook sat on his bed as soon as he got inside his room, he looked around and decided to take a shower first. It took him 5 minutes before he walked out, drying his hair. Sitting back on the bed, he grabbed his phone and took the paper that is on the shirt he was wearing.

He looked at his phone and back at the paper. He was thinking if he should call or ignore, but he's feeling guilty about telling Jaewon that he would call back. The other must be waiting for his call.

He sighs and typed in the number into his phone, his thumb hovering over the call button. Taking a deep breath, he finally tapped it. It rang and he waited. Putting it near to his ear, he then hears the familiar voice.

"Jungkook! I thought you wouldn't call... Thank you"

"Yeah... " He says, biting the inside of his cheek. He looked around even though Jaewon isn't with him, it felt awkward calling him.

"I missed this... I missed your voice, you know?"

"Hmm..." He says, smiling a little.

"I know it's a bit awkward... But I've really been thinking about leaving the group"

"Why would you do that though? Is it about your company?" Jungkook asks, frowning. He hears a chuckle on the other line, making him confused.

"No, I just wanna live a normal life... I wanna do things that I did before... In fact, I wanna college! Remember, we both wanted to successful business owners?"

"Yeah" Jungkook says, letting out a light giggle.

"When we weren't thinking about idol life before, we said each other that we would make a flower shop with a cafe!"