AFFIL 15

A week later

A week later...

Jungkook and Jaewon talked to each other for about a week now. They'll message each other about how their day went, and things that happened before. Jungkook and Jaewon was finally becoming closer again. They're not as awkward as before and Jungkook like that.

Jungkook sat with his members in the living room, watching a movie. Hoseok was scrolling through his phone as he found the movie a bit boring. He let out a loud gasp that startled everyone in the room.
"What happened?" Jin asks, frowning.

"Guys, look at this" Hoseok says and showed the others what was on his screen. An article from a company about one of their idol leaving their group.
"Which idol?" Yoongi asks, frowning.

"Jaewon... We were with his group on that variety show... Jungkook's partner" Hoseok says and Jungkook felt his phone vibrate.
"He left their group? Why?" Taehyung asks, looking at the phone.

Hoseok then reads it and looked back at the others.
"It's said that it's for personal reasons" Hoseok says, shrugging.
"Hmm, well then I hope he feels better with his decision" Jimin says and they all nodded.
"I'll go get more popcorn" Jungkook says and they all nodded again before he got off of the floor and went to the kitchen.

As soon as he's out of sight, he immediately checked his phone. It was a message from Jaewon and he was asking if he had seen the article.

Jae :)

Did you see the article
my company released?

Yeah

I didn't expect you to
really do it

Hmm :)

I stick to my word

Now, I'm back to our old house

You still know where that is?

Of course!

This is where we both lived!

Haha

True

Anyways, come visit me
whenever you're free :)

Okayyyy

I will :)

I love you...

Jungkook looked at the last message in shock and it made him have second thoughts.
"Jungkook! Where's the popcorn?!" He hears, startled. He looked back at his phone and typed in.

Jae :)

I love you too...