AFFIL 2

"Babe!" Jungkook screamed, startling Jaewon, who was about to fall asleep on the couch

"Babe!" Jungkook screamed, startling Jaewon, who was about to fall asleep on the couch. He sat up, yawning and looked back to see Jungkook. The other smiled widely as he held something in his hand.

"What's that?" Jaewon asks, yelping as Jungkook sat on his lap all of a sudden.
"Hey! I'm not heavy you know!" Jungkook says, a bit offended. Jaewon chuckles, peppering the other's neck with kisses to cheer him up.

"It's because you sat all of a sudden, baby... I wasn't ready" Jaewon says and Jungkook chuckles, grabbing the other's face and kissed him.
"Okay, so... This is the results from my audition" Jungkook says and Jaewon hums.

Jaewon stared as Jungkook opens the envelope. Slowly taking out the paper and unfolding it. Jungkook then starts reading it.
"Babe! I passed!" Jungkook says and Jaewon smiled, hugging him tightly.

"I knew you would... And you know what exciting?" Jaewon says and Jungkook hums.
"I passed too! I got mine awhile ago" Jaewon says and Jungkook gasps, hugging his boyfriend.

"Congrats!" Jungkook says and Jaewon hugged him back.
"Congrats to you too, baby" Jaewon says, smiling.
"I'm excited" Jungkook says, smiling and Jaewon nods, kissing the other's forehead.

Jungkook and Jaewon held hands before walking in. They greeted everyone that they passed by. They needed to stay in the company for the training, so here they are. They walked inside the designated room and is met with more trainees. Jungkook and Jaewon walked goodbye to each other as they had to be separated.

Standing in the line, the staff explains what they had to do, their schedules everyday and their rooms. Jungkook smiled at Jaewon, who smiled back at him. They all answered the staff before each people in each line went to follow him. Jaewon waves at Jungkook, they wouldn't be having the same room.