Agent Kim: Final Mission

Start from the beginning

With a bit of thought, Jisoo reluctantly agreed. Telling Jennie to turn, she heard fabric being ripped and moved before large hands moved to hold onto her waist and eventually a body wrapped onto her from behind, startling the latter.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Shhh." Jisoo shushed her and continued to latch onto her body comfortably. "The cameras will catch the fact I'm dripping blood. This way you could just say I'm drunk." She explained to a still hesitant and blushing Jennie.

They staggered according to Jisoo's assistance and managed to get into an empty elevator with no trouble. The trouble started once it stopped on the 6th floor and two older women entered. The girls could feel their heated stares on them.

"Is your friend over here alright?"

"Y-Yes." Jennie managed to answer. "She just can't hold her liquor."

"Kids these days..." She shook her head in disappointment. "Back in my days, we wouldn't have been allowed to even step outside at a time like this.

"Isn't wearing something like this while drunk and helpless at this time of night, dangerous?" The other woman's eyes dragged down Jennie's clothes, making her uneasy and conscious.

"The youth really are shameless. Showing everything to everyone, what's even left to see after marriage now?" They spoke among each other just loud enough for Jennie to hear. Her words earned a scoff from Jisoo who was patiently waiting to reach their floor.

Once the door opened, Jennie, who was now very conscious of herself, tried to get Jisoo to step out only to be unable to move her. She looked up to see Jisoo glare at the two still in the elevator.

"Whatever my girlfriend wears is her business." Jisoo sighed at their confused expressions. "You're lucky I'm not in a state to do as I wish right now or you two wouldn't have even breathing once this door opened."

"Excuse me?!" They stared back as if her anger was unjustified. Flabbergasted, Jennie looked back and forth between the raven and them.

"I-I'm so sorry. She didn't mean that." She tried to slowly pull Jisoo away with all her strength which wasn't much because it barely moved her a centimetre from the spot.

"I meant every word I said. And trust me, I'm used to taking away lives in the mere second we travel from a level to another." She seriously threatened before the door closed the woman who remained with gaping mouths at her threat.

"What were you thinking?!" Jennie scolded her as they slowly continued to walk.

"What? Was I supposed to just stand by silently as they made you feel insecure about your clothes? You need to learn to put people in their place so it doesn't happen again. I would've put them in a different place if I wasn't with you right now."

"Stop threatening to kill people." Jennie kept a straight face to look intimidating. But the view of the side of her puffed up cheeks brought a smile smirk onto Jisoo's face.

"Can't. It's what I do, airhead."

"And stop calling me airhead! My name's Jennie!"

"Fine, ai- Jennie." A playful smirk remained on her face, further irritating the latter.

"Ugh! What if they search and find us, huh? What if they're gangster grannies?"

"I'll take care of it." Jisoo promised. Her tone was gentler than before. And Jennie couldn't even bring herself to question her sincerity.

The ride to the dorm was silent. Unfortunately, that meant Jisoo had to suffer in silence. Although she had managed to tie something around her waist to put pressure against the wound to slow the flow. Every bump on the way made her flinch.

Once she heard sniffling beside her, Jisoo turned to see Jennie silently sobbing as she looked out the window.

"Why?"

"Hmm?" The girl hummed, turning to face her with teary eyes and a red nose.

"It sounds like it hurts a lot."

"You're crying because I'm hurt?" Jisoo questioned, still equally confused. Why would she cry for a stranger because they're hurt? All she got was a nod as Jennie continued to sniffle.

She shouldn't have expected any less from a girl that tried to bandage her wound with childish bandaids. On top of the pain, now she had to reassure a girl she doesn't care for that she's fine.

"It doesn't hurt that bad so stop crying like a child. I'm still alive, aren't I?"

"B-But-"

"If you keep this up. I'll have no choice but to jump out of this moving car." Jennie gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. "Good. Now will you be a good girl and stay silent while you help me, Jennie?" She received a nod from the latter.

Once they got to the form and got put with much struggle, Jennie instructed Jisoo to follow her steps and hold her breath occasionally as they got into the dorm.

"Looks like you do this often." Jennie shushed Jisoo as she pressed against her while they hid from the security guard. She then pulled her slowly and they fell against her dorm door as she ever so carefully opened it. Jennie ushered Jisoo in and stuck her head out to make sure no one had caught them.

With the softest gesture, she closed the door and used her phone light to stumble inside. But even that wasn't enough to stop her from waking up her dorm mates.

"Who the hell is this, Jen?!" The voice almost earned a shriek from her when Jisoo covered her mouth with her hand.

"I-Is she bleeding?"

"Yeah. Excessively." Jisoo casually stated. "By my calculations, I'll be dropping down in about a minute." A range of whispers from the three other girls began.

"What's going on?" The one that just awoke asked.

"You kidnapped someone?" Another questioned.

"Oh my god! She's dying!" One of them panicked.

"Jennie, kidnapped a dying stranger in the middle of the night?" A girl asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"We're gonna go to jail!"

"No, we won't! She promised I won't!"

"Jennie, my vision's darkening." Jisoo warned.

"What?" She didn't have time for words as the raven's hold around her waist loosened and the warmth from her body against Jennie slowly left as she hit the ground.

-----------

Wanted to make this a oneshot but I kept thinking of other things to add and wanted to keep writing more for it