Tutor: Session 1

"I saw your post. Are you selling drugs??" Lisa shook Jisoo for answers.

"If you were smart, we both could be swimming in money right now." Jisoo replied

"Mom won't let me sell drugs." Lisa pouted.

"I can't believe my best friend is a drug dealer." Nayeon sighed.

"I'm not dealing drugs!" Jisoo rolled her eyes at her two dramatic friends.

She posted one picture with her and Seulgi surrounded by $100 bills and now they're getting accused of being drug dealers.

"She's just working, Lali." Seulgi patted Lisa's head.

"Working doesn't get this much money. Unless..."

She stood in front of the girls, stopping them from walking.

"YOU'RE THE MAFIA!" She shouted, pointing at them.

Seulgi elbowed her and Jisoo flicked her forehead.

"Stop embarrassing us, she's just tutoring and finishing projects for two rich kids." Seulgi whispered, speed walking from the area.

"Tutoring? Projects? Who?" Nayeon asked, excited to know.

"Jennie Kim..." Jisoo sighed "And Bae Joohyun."

"Irene." Seulgi corrected her.

"What?!? How did you even get them to talk to you?" Nayeon exclaimed.

The two sisters were known to never talk to anyone outside of their circle. Nayeon assumed it was a status thing considering their parents are richer than almost everyone in the school.

They were someone none of her friends could even think about touching. After all, they're just broke college students on a scholarship, trying to get by. That's how they all met anyway.

"I didn't have to." Jisoo smirked at her. "They came to me."

"Yeah right, cut the bullshit." Nayeon rolled her eyes. "I've never seen them even look in our direction."

"It's true, Sooya's not lying. They really came to her." Seulgi told her.

"How? What? When? Where? Why?" Lisa yelled for answers.

"All thanks to Jisoo's mouth." Seulgi bowed.

"I dragged Seulgi to the library after school to get the book I've been waiting on when we noticed the "No Limit" gang filled the place."

The rest of them called the group of rich kids "No Limit" since there really wasn't a limit to their money or their behaviour since they always ended up getting excused.

"They were complaining about the new history assignment. Apparently a lot of them were failing Mr Jung's class." Seulgi told them.

"Jung? He's literally the nicest and easiest marking teacher here!" Nayeon yelled in confusion.

"Trust me he's not the problem here." Jisoo sighed. "They're just stupid."

Nayeon elbowed her. "Oww what the-"

"You can't say that outloud, they have eyes everywhere!" She whispered.

"Whatever, it's true." Jisoo shrugged her off.

"We were talking about the assignment when Jennie and Irene overhead us and stopped us." Jisoo chuckled, "Seulgi was shaking."

"Was not!" Seulgi defended herself but they all knew how she was.

"She asked my mark for history and Irene wanted to know if I would tutor them and finish the project for them." Jisoo shrugged, walking off.

"They would've asked Seulgi but she was too busy trying not to cry in fear." She yelled before running into her class.

The two girls burst out laughing at Seulgi's expense.

• • • • • • • •

Jisoo was waiting in front of the hotel she was told to come to as usual.

"Shut up, I don't stutter!"

"I'm definitely in the lead right now."

"Your face scares her away."

She turned to see the two sisters walk towards her. Their smiling faces turned cold at the sight of her.

"Let's go." Jennie led them upstairs to the room.

Jisoo sat in the middle of the table with both of them at either side.

She helped them through the chapters they were stuck on and played on her phone while they worked on the questions.

"Jisoo, I don't get this question." Irene pointed out, making Jisoo pause her game.

She leaned in to look at the text and help her with it. Once she was done, Jennie yanked Jisoo towards her direction.

Ouch.

"Help me." Jisoo wrapped her hand at the back of Jennie's chair and moved in closer to help her.

The rest of the two hours went by with both girls pulling them toward her as usual.

She didn't question anything since she was getting paid just to play teacher.

"Thanks for today." Irene's tone betrayed her cold facade.

"Yeah. Thanks." Jennie frowned.

Jisoo bowed and left the girls in the hotel room.

Once they were sure she was out of sight, they both started bickering.

"HeLp mE, JiSoO, hElp mE." Irene mocked Jennie.

"Shut up, half way through the session you held onto her hoodie strings." Jisoo fell back on the couch.

"As if you weren't yanking her actual hoodie." Irene sat beside her.

"At least my mark's gone up. I'm at a B now." Jennie said.

"I handed in the project, Guess who has an A?" Irene grinned, just for Jennie to hit her with the pillow by her.

"Do you think she's just acting or is she really that oblivious?" Irene asked.

"Someone else would've taken advantage by the first day. She's so...UGH!" Jennie yelled out in frustration.

The girls have been flirting with her for the past two weeks and Jisoo hasn't made a move on either one of them.

She just comes with them, helps with work and leaves. They just end up paying her and trying again next session.

"Well, at least she's doing her job." Irene shrugged. "Why do we even like her?"

"Can't help it." Jennie got up to get them a drink from the mini fridge, "She's pretty and her nonchalant personality makes her even hotter."

Irene nodded. "I'm losing interest, you can have her."

"Aww, scared she won't like you back?" Jennie teased.

"Scared you'll be heartbroken when she picks me." Irene smugly replied.

"We have a week and a half left 'till the project deadline. Jisoo's mine."

"Let's see." Irene imitated Jisoo's signature smirk, making Jennie roll her eyes.

Both of the sisters were way too competitive to treat this normally. They both knew they would play dirty.

All that matters is who will have Jisoo in the end.

--------
Irenesoo is kind of interesting...especially since Jennie and Irene are both so competitive