Shoot: Day 3

"Do you partake in voodoo?"

"Excuse me?"

"Black Magic? Spells? Witchcraft?" Nayeon asked again.

"Did you hit your head on the wall?"

"No, but I think Jisoo did. She has been looking at you like she's been hypnotized since yesterday."

"She has to. She's holding the camera." Jennie rolled her eyes and checked with Jeongyeon.

"We're just monitoring right now. There's no need for her to look at you like you stole her soul." Nayeon argued. "She's not even listening to Kai's yelling, all she does is stare at you."

"In a way I did." Jennie muttered. "Watch this."

Jennie looked in Jisoo's direction and gave her a nod, Immediately Jisoo jogged over to her.

"Do you need something, Mi- Jennie?"

"You're my girlfriend, right...Chu?"

"Chu?" She quickly dropped it when she saw Jennie raise her brow. "I mean, yes, right. Girlfriends. That's what we are. Is there a problem?"

"N-no...none." Nayeon scratched her head. "I think?"

"I'll be with Jeongyeon, call me if you need me." Jisoo jogged over to Jeongyeon.

Barely five minutes later, Jisoo's phone rang.

"Yes?"

"I need you."

"Already? I was just beside you." Jisoo groaned into the phone.

"We're packing up. Come to my trailer and drop me off." Jennie demanded.

"You have a driver."

"I want my girlfriend to drop me off."

"I need to pack up too." Jisoo dropped the call.

"We need to put away the lights, Sooya" Jisoo nodded and went to help Jeongyeon.

Meanwhile, Jennie was left pouting at her phone. "She hung up? So hard to get?"

"Jen, come on, we need to leave."

"Give me a few more minutes."

"Fine. Just ten." Nayeon picked up their bags and walked out.

Jennie changed as slowly as she could but no knock came at her door.

Maybe tomorrow.

Reluctantly, she walked over to their car. Her hand was already on the door handle when a quick gust of wind sent dust flying at her.

"Are you okay, Jen?! Watch where you're going!" Nayeon yelled at the driver.

The car's window slowly rolled down revealing an unamused Jisoo "Get in." she husked out.

Jennie waved at Nayeon before happily skipping to the passenger side. She grinned at Nayeon as they drove away.

She wasn't sure if Jisoo drove attractively or if she just found everything she does attractive. Jennie was staring hard at Jisoo.

"You know I'm not driving you home, right?" Jisoo said, eyes still on the road.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked suddenly on high alert.

Was she being kidnapped? Was Jisoo gonna punish her for forcing her to be her girlfriend?

"Relax." Jisoo chuckled, Jennie immediately dropped her guard. "You haven't told me your address plus I'm a bit hungry so we're going out to eat.