Shoot: Last Days

Jennie felt her knees go weak as soon as she stepped into set. Jisoo was nowhere to be seen and Kai was walking towards her.

"Goodmorning, beautiful."

"Yeah, morning." Jennie was still looking around for Jisoo.

"Do you like today's location?" Kai leaned back to let her look around. "Picked it out myself."

"Yeah, cool." Not getting the attention he wanted, Kai clenched his teeth before dropping the bomb on her.

"Notice any changes?" Jennie didn't understand what he was referring to.

"We will be working with new people exclusively for today's shoot."

"What? Why?!" Jennie tried to keep her voice low but it wasn't very effective since all she could think about was not seeing Jisoo for the day.

The cocky director shrugged. "Didn't think they were effective enough for our level of professionalism.

Jennie could practically see him making these extreme changes just to get Jisoo out.

"They'll be back tomorrow." He muttered in annoyance.

It wasn't enough for Jennie. She was supposed to apologize and now she can't even see her for the day.

"So Jen...I heard you have a girlfriend." Kai gave her a dirty smile. He moved closer, invading her space.

"Y-Yeah, I do." One that she no longer had after a day.

"Funny. I've never heard of this till the start of the shoot."

"We're a new couple." Jennie leaned away from his hand which was reaching for her back.

"Do I know her by any chance? I don't think I do."

"Now you do." He was startled by the owner of the voice who had managed to pull Jennie away from him and even had her hand wrapped around the model's waist without resistance.

"Jisoo!?" They both didn't expect her here. "What are you doing here?"

"I needed to get back what was mine." They both shared the same expression of surprise.

"My sweater." She clarified. "You're still wearing it."

Jennie frowned. She didn't wanna give it back. Jisoo fought back a smile noticing her behaviour.

"But never mind it looks too cute on you so I'll let you have it." Jennie was delighted, grinning from side to side.

They both ignored the smoke coming out of Kai's ears. "You're not supposed to be here! You're not part of the crew for today."

"I'm here as Jennie's girlfriend." Jisoo smirked. "And as her temporary manager who has permission to overlook her shoots for today."

"That's not-"

"You can take it up with our Project Manager." Jisoo walked away with Jennie's wrist in hand.

She walked Jennie over to her trailer and planned on waiting outside while she got ready. Jennie had a change of plan and pulled Jisoo inside with her.

"Why did you come back?"

"I promised to play as your girlfriend for the whole week, remember?" Jisoo gave a soft smile that made Jennie's knees weak again.

"You don't have to."

"I want to." Jisoo shrugged. "Plus I think I kinda need to. That asshole's never gonna back off.

"Sorry. About yesterday." Jennie blurted out.

"It's fin-"

"No, it's not. You were trying to make me feel better and I was just being a bitch."