Accidental Marriage: Pt 5

"Hey!"

"Hi." A bored voice replied to Jisoo. "Where are you going?"

"Out with Nayeon."

"Again?" How many times will you go out with your ex?! You've been meeting her five times a week! Aren't you tired of her stupid face yet? She snubbed behind Jisoo's back.

"Yeah. Aren't you meeting with Kai today?"

"You're always going out with her. It's like I'm invisible." Jennie grumbled to herself. "And that asshole keeps pestering me to meet his parents every weekend so I can't even spy on you guys."

She looked up to see Jisoo waiting on an answer. "I will. Later." With an uneasy smile, the raven began putting on her shoes.

Jennie watched Jisoo turn the doorknob when she saw her check her phone and immediately go back into her room.

She excitedly peaked, thinking Nayeon canceled their date only to see Jisoo rush back to the door, already changed out of her casual attire.

"Did something happen?" She asked, getting up from the couch.

"Yeah! Soojoo isn't signing with us anymore. Yeri arranged a meeting for us to try to convince her again. Remind me to give that kid a raise."

"Soojoo?! I can't even breathe for a second." Jennie huffed out in annoyance. "Wait for me. I'll get changed in a second."

"Where are you going?" The raven asked skeptically.

"With you. To the meeting." She said as if it was very obvious. "I'm your wi- assistant."

"There's no need for that. I'll just finish this and get ho-"

"I'm not leaving you alone with that woman! Are you going to drive or should I?!"

"I-I'll drive." Jisoo backed away while Jennie hurried to her room.

----------

"Irene."

"Yeah." A disinterested voice came through.

"Am I dumb?"

"My opinion is biased but yes. Very."

"Bitch." She muttered into the phone. "Do you really think I'm stupid?"

"Also, yes. Unusually idiotic."

"This is why I can't be nice to you!" Jennie groaned into the phone.

"You asked!" The older one defended herself.

"She's in that room with that bitch. All alone!"

"Bitch, I know! You've said this fifty times in the last hour! Go cockblock your fucking wife and leave me alone!"

"It's just a normal meeting! They won't be cock blocked if I go in! Hello? Irene?" Jennie threw her phone on the couch, slightly miffed.

When they had arrived, Soojoo asked for a one-on-one meeting with Jisoo. The raven reluctantly kicked a flabbergasted Jennie out.

She was now pacing back and forth, wondering what they were speaking so important about in private. "I'll really kill her if she tries anything!"

Jennie picked up her phone when she heard a buzz. The girl jumped on her couch, searching for her phone to find that Irene was calling again.

"I know your tiny brain definitely hasn't thought of what to do next yet. Go listen against the door or just go knock like a normal person and tell her Jisoo has other commitments."