Swish! : Game 3

"Yeah, I'm sure you could tag along, Jiyeon-ssi!" Jisoo smiled charmingly at her. "I don't have an appetite and I need someone to cover my part on YG's card."

"But-"

"Hey, you said you wanted to congratulate me. How about congratulating me with your company?"

After bumping into Jisoo at the park, she had been searching for her everywhere and luckily saw her at the game she came to with her friends.

The latter shyly nodded, giving in to Jisoo's request. It was hard to look at that friendly smile and reject her.

The cheerleaders had already taken the front of their bus, leaving the back to the chaotic basketball team.

Even their coach joined in to tease Jisoo and Jiyeon on their way to the bus.

"You could go first." Jisoo politely moved to let Bona in first which received an "Ooh" in chorus by the rest of the girls.

"Make way for Cap and her new girl!" Seulgi hollered into the bus.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered to the other.

"Your friends are funny." Jiyeon giggled,

Lisa and Jeongyeon acted as guards and made a show of clearing the aisle for Jiyeon. Behind her, the captain walked in, head down with embarrassment.

Irene and Nayeon glared at the girls hoping they would stop but they remained oblivious.

"Make sure it's a bumpy ride! Our captain has been on a dry spell since birth. Even touching shoulders would set her off." Lisa yelled to the driver.

Jisoo felt like strangling Lisa. Or anything to wipe that nasty grin off her face. Luckily, Jiyeon only found the joke funny.

"I swear I don't know who that is. She doesn't even go here." Irene whispered to the girl beside her.

"It's fine." But anyone could see she was fuming right now. "Thanks for sneaking me in anyway."

"Sorry, J-"

"These days,"

"Blast it, baby!" Ryujin connected her phone to the portable speaker she carried.

"It feels like you’re mine," Seulgi started it for them.

"It seems like you’re mine," Lisa passed her imaginary mic to Jeongyeon. "But not."

"It feels like I’m yours, It seems like I’m yours but not"

"Capchu!" Lisa cheered for the girl who joined them.

"What are we? I’m confused," The raven sang along with the song, soothing her own feelings.

"I'm sure that was for you." Irene giggled, seeing the other snub her.

"Don’t be aloof!" Jeong and Seul screamed at the top of their lungs.

Lisa made her way through the aisle to kneel near Chaeyoung who was sitting in her seat laughing at her girlfriend's antics.

"It feels like we’re lovers,"

Chaeyoung pulled her in for a kiss on the cheek. "It seems like we’re lovers but not"

"Whenever you see me," The voice from the back sang along again. "You act so vague to me."

"These days," Jiyeon surprisingly joined along with Jisoo.  "I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend."

"Oh, this girl is definitely a strong contender." Nayeon noted to their friend that was now frowning in her seat.

They continued to play love songs all the way to the restaurant, making the already annoyed girl even more angry.