Accidental Marriage: Pt 4

"Jen, stop sobbing like a baby. Can you please just tell us what's the issue?"

"I'm so stupid. I shouldn't be doing this but I am!" The brunette continued to whine uncontrollably. "This is gonna end so horribly."

"And what is that you're doing?"

"I'm in love with my wife!" Her wails raised louder as Jennie sobbed into her hands. Nayeon moved her drink so no tears fell into it.

"Ehh?"

"What?"

Irene and Nayeon exchanged confused glances. How on earth was that a bad thing? Aren't you supposed to love your wife?

"I don't see how that's bad. Mino was an asshole and Jisoo's practically an angel."

"True." Irene agreed. "I would've adopted her if I had the chance."

"In some angles you do look like sisters." Nayeon curled her hands into two binocular lenses to look at Irene who dramatically posed for her. "I could see the resemblance."

"This is about me!" Jennie frowned, protruding her cheeks and pulling her lips to a thine curve.

"Sorry, Mrs.Kim."

"My apologies, Mrs.Kim." Nayeon bowed playfully. "You may proceed."

"To be honest I expected this sooner. I mean, the girl not only took you I'm but also got you a stable job. You even got promoted so quickly.

"She's been treating you better than Mino ever could have imagined. Three months is too long, I would have been planning my best to somehow seduce her in a week."

"You're just in heat." Irene shoved Nayeon's face away. "How'd you even come to this conclusion, Jen? Maybe you're just grateful."

"No, I spent days thinking this through. It's just something about the way she greets me every morning and how she softens her rough tone when she speaks to me and when she smiles at me and I just..."

"We get it. You like her." Nayeon grimaced. "I think I just threw up in my mouth."

"I'm still not convinced you like Jisoo in that way. I mean, everyone likes Jisoo, even I like Jisoo." Jennie shot her a glare that caused Nayeon's throat to dry. "Not like that!"

"Isn't she seeing Soojoo?"

"No!" Jennie proudly answered Irene before glaring. "But that girl is getting on my nerves constantly bothering Chu!"

"Jen, don't get mad at me but what if....you come across one of her exes?" Nayeon could already see Jennie fuming. "No, I mean, what if you know one of them?"

"I would kill that bitch. She got her chance already, it's my turn!" She slammed the table with great force, making the drinks spill slightly.

"I-it was just a hypothetical situation, Jen. Relax." Nayeon's voice quivered at Jennie's state.

The ring of Jennie's phone saved the older girl that was currently sweating and shaking in fear.

"Hi!" She squeaked into it. "Yes, I'll be right there!"

"By the pitch of your voice, I'm guessing that was your wife."

"She needs me for something." Jennie dreamily informed them.

"Sweetie, you're her assistant and it's working hours. Of course she needs you." Irene sighed, taking a sip of her tea. "Go do your job, Kim."

"I'll see your bullies tomorrow." Grabbing her things, Jennie ran out of the café in her heels.