Agent Kim: Final Mission

Start from the beginning

"No." The raven grit her teeth in anger. She really didn't want Jennie to be part of her problem. Bringing a girl into her unworthy life right before she left wouldn't even let her rest in peace.

"Listen here, Jennie. I'm not a good person. I'm barely a person. I promise you no one cares if I die. No one even knows I exist. Leave me here and I'll die without issue."

Silence ensued and Jisoo felt relieved that the girl had finally made a decision to leave her.

"I do." Looking up, Jisoo saw tiny fists clenched tightly paired with a face full of sincerity. "I know you exist."

"So?" Although it was nice to hear, she knew Jennie was just young and naive. So was she in a manner.

"So I'll take responsibility for you." For a second she was almost impressed with her level of determination. "That's what mom told me to do!" And just like that all of Jisoo's admiration collapsed.

"Now come on." Jennie grunted as she struggled to get Jisoo to sit up, eliciting multiple pained moans from the latter. The agent stopped Jennie from moving to catch her breath.

Feeling a quick rush of adrenaline coming through, Jisoo used it to lay back down, raise her feet and do a quick kip up that made her land on her feet. The agent only lasted a few seconds before the pain in her abdomen came back as she dropped onto Jennie who struggled to hold her up.

"J-Just a f-few more s-steps to the e-elevator." Jennie sputtered while carrying her down the stairs. Jisoo couldn't help but chuckle as she made sure to balance off the wall instead of putting all weight on Jennie seeing how the latter struggled with even a little bit of lifting.

It was manageable until they hit a turn of stairs and her hands failed her. Jisoo ended up cornering Jennie against the wall as she panted slowly to find the strength to move again.

"Could you...not do that?" Jennie whispered against her shoulder.

"Do what?" She rasped back. Jennie bashfully pushed her head against her neck.

"Your breath is hitting my ears. It tickles."

"Sorry, totally not like I have no full control of my movements right now." Jisoo rasped once more. Jennie simply exhaled an angry huff of air from her nose and continued to help her down the stairs.

They made their way until Jisoo stopped walking right at the last step. Pushing Jennie back, she peaked around to see cameras down the hallway. "You work here, airhead?"

"I said my name is Jennie!" The raven couldn't care less about that right now.

"Okay, Jennifer. Do you work here or not?"

"I do." She spoke through her pout.

"Do you drive to work?" She inquired further.

"No. Bus."

"I'm fucked." Jisoo leaned back against the wall to catch her breath while she thought.

"We can take a taxi!" She quickly yelled before Jisoo had time to change her mind.

"Fine. Where are you planning to take me?"

"The hospital, of course!" Jennie exclaimed as if it was the easiest answer. Jisoo would rather be dying on the roof than dealing with doctors considering she's not even a real documented person.

"Not happening." The raven quickly steadied herself to walk back up only for the latter to pull on her arm in desperation.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I'll take you to my dorm!" Jisoo turned back to see Jennie with worried eyes. "I'll take you to my dorm if that's better but you have to sneak in silently."