VI - Chef's Special Sauce

Start from the beginning

Eren swipes his thumb gently across your bottom lip, and you instinctively open your mouth, offering him full access. He pushes his thumb past your plump pink lips, and you stick your tongue out, sucking on it slowly while keeping eye contact on him.

"Good fucking girl", Eren hisses lowly, letting his hand fall, a string of saliva dripping from between your lips and his finger. He looks down at you through half lidded eyes full of lust.

Eren moves down to his knees, his hands resting on your waistband.

"Can I?", he asks for your permission, and all you can do is nod enthusiastically. You're so extremely turned on by the sight. Eren, on his knees in front of you, about to do god knows what.

He gently pulls on your sweatpants, before sliding them off. You lift your hips to help him out. You're left vulnerable, your string bikini bottoms the only thing between Eren and your wet core. It was embarrassing how wet you already were.

Jean starts moving towards you, and he takes his place sitting behind you on the bed. He tugs at the hem of your shirt, and you shyly raise your arms so he can take it off for you. You lean your bare back against Jean's warm chest. His skin is hot to the touch, and you can feel his breathing hitch as you make skin to skin contact, your own heartbeat quickening.

Jean starts kissing your neck, licking and nibbling here and there, his hot breath tickling your ear. He grabs the side of your neck gently with his left hand, pressing into your skin. The sensation of him suckling the sweet spot on your neck makes you arch more, revealing more of it to him. His right hand starts massaging your plump breast over your bikini top.

"Fuck, Jean...", you say lowly.

Eren was immediately annoyed by your reaction, and he wanted your full attention on him instead.

From between your legs, Eren starts kissing your stomach. You wriggle your body at the feeling, it tickled, but it felt so good. He held you down in place with his strong arms. He then kisses your hips, and his fingers hook under your bikini bottom ties. He's gently kissing everywhere but where he should be. You squeeze your legs together to relieve some of the tension.

Eren notices this, and you can feel him smirking against your skin.

"Use your words, y/n, you're a big girl", he taunts you, squeezing your hips tighter.

"P-please, Eren", you moan.

"Please what, pretty girl", Eren teases you some more, and you look away bashfully.

You're too prideful. You're already embarrassed as it is, you don't want him knowing how badly you needed him, how wet he was making you from just kissing your skin.

He decided to push you some more, he knew you'd fold eventually.

"Mmm, not good enough", he lets go of you, and you whine at the loss of contact, "Jean, lets go, she obviously doesn't want this"

"W-wait!", you cry out. What were you doing? Your body was acting against your will.

"I- please, please touch me", you manage to say quietly.

"Ah, well, since you asked so nicely", Eren smirks up at you, face more smug than usual.

He kisses your clothed cunt, causing a shiver down your spine, creating goosebumps all over your skin. Eren can feel the moisture between your thighs.

"I've barely touched you, and this is how you react? If you wanted me this badly, you should have just said so earlier, sunshine", the cocky bastard said from between your legs.