The ball

Leo's pov

The second we hear them introduced the three of us turn our heads. She doesn't even look like herself.

Her hair is in a insanely high ponytail and she's in this hideous pink dress that has way too much poof. Her makeup makes her look like a barbie doll and she looks way too happy.

When they reach the bottom of the steps Gavin whispers in her ear and her smile widens.

What's going on?

He kisses her and it makes my skin crawl.

"What is she doing?" Calvin asks. "I have no clue."

They start greeting people but Gavin gives us a sickening smile before walking over.

When they reach us it's like she doesn't recognize us at all.

Her eyes are void of anything.

She looks so happy but there's non of her left.

"Hello gentlemen." Gavin states.

Livia looks over to her brother and her smile falters before she winces and her smile is back.

"This is my wife, Livia. Although you know that considering you kept her prisoner for a year. Barely feeding her and making her sleep on the floor of a cold cell."

What is he talking about?

I look to her and say "it's nice to see you again, Livia."

She looks at Gavin and he nods before she answers. "I'm sorry, who are you? Are- are you Ian or Leon?"

It feels like someone just shot me through the heart.

"What did you do to her?" Calvin growls.

Gavin beams. "I made her better." He looks at her before saying "get me a drink." She immediately walks off.

"What did you do to my sister?" Calvin nearly yells.

"I told you. I made her better."

She comes back with his drink but she sees something odd going on in the corner of the room. There's people fighting and she try's to go over to them but Gavin snaps his fingers and she stops.

She goes back over to him and smiles too brightly.

What on earth did he do to her?

"Livia?" Calvin try's.

She looks at him. "Calvin." Her voice almost sounds like her again and she goes to hug him but Gavin snaps his fingers and she stops.

"Wanna see something cool?" Gavin asks us. "My love." She looks at him. He snaps twice.

She walks backwards three steps.

Snaps twice more.

Walks towards us again.

He moves his finger in a circular motion and she starts spinning.

What did he do to her?

She keeps spinning. "She'll continue spinning until I tell her to stop. Even if she gets dizzy and falls to the ground she will keep spinning until I tell her she may stop. Fantastic, isn't it?"

She starts to fall but Gavin catches her. "You can stop now." She sighs. "Thank you, honey. Shall I get you some food?"

"Not quite. Let's talk a little more." She nods.

"How did you do this?" Ian asks and he laughs.

"That's my business. Now, my love, I'm going to the bar. You may dance if you would like, but nothing else. Got it?"

"Of course, honey." She sounds like a robot. He goes to the bar and she seems lost.

"Liv, it's just us know. What's your play?"

She turns her head. "What do you mean, Calvin? You three hurt me. For an entire you all you did was neglect me. My husband saved me. I love him."

Ouch.

"No, he's done something to you."

She shakes her head. "No he hasn't. He saved me from you."

"No he didn't. You were happy with us. You were running from him."

She looks like she's having a battle with herself. "I- no- he- he saved me- I- was I running was I- ow!" She grabs her head.

What do we do? She's just standing there holding her head. What's happening?

Right when we're about to help she smiles again and says "I love my husband."

"He-"

I cut Calvin off. "Will you dance with me?" I ask her.

She starts looking around, probably for Gavin, so I grab her hand and she looks at me. "Gavin said you can dance. So let's dance." She hesitantly nods.

We start dancing and she looks void of anything. "Livia." I say and she looks at me. "Yes?" "Do you remember anything of the past year?"

The look of confusion on her face hurts me. "No-yes. Yes. You three locked me up. You starved me and made me sleep on a cold hard floor of a cell. It was horrible. I don't want to dance with you anymore."

"Your husband told you to dance." The poof of confusion leaves her. "Then I shall dance. I shall dance until he tells me I can stop." This is very painful.

I lock eyes with my brother and we both nod. I discreetly dance is towards the hallway.

Once I look over to the bar and she Gavin turn his head away to talk to the bar tender I grab her arm and push her into another room.

I stand in front of the door so she can't leave Calvin and Ian are already in here.

"There's something wrong, Livia. He's done something to you."

She keeps trying to walk out the door. "I have to dance. Gavin told me to dance. Don't you realize that?"

I shake her shoulders. "Hey, hey. Livia."

"Gavin says I have to dance. He doesn't like it when I don't do as I'm told. He's also probably waiting for me. Move out of my way."

What is wrong with her?

Suddenly desperation shows on her face. "Please. I need to go, okay? Please, before-"

She's gets gut off because she grabs her head and looks to be in pain.

"What do we do?" Calvin asks.

"I have no clue."

Ian grabs a sedative from his pocket and gently puts it in her arm. She falls to sleep and I pick her up. "Let's get her out of here."

While Gavin is distracted we sneak out the back and get in the car.

Once we're back at the house, we set her on her bed.

We all sit on the chairs in her room waking for her to wake up.

Please remember me.