No right

We laugh as he twirls me out and pulls me back in. Once I reach his chest he kisses me and gives me and soft smile.

"I love you, Livia." "I love you too, Gavin." We continue dancing and laughing.

I'm so lucky to have him as my husband. he's someone who loves me and I love him.

"I have something to tell you." I whisper and he nods for me to go on.

"Gav, I'm pregnant."

A giant smile comes to his face and he picks me up and spins us around.

We laugh and when he sets me down he kisses me. "We're going to be great parents." I nod my agreement.

"I can't wait to see if it's going to be a boy or a girl." I exclaim.

"Got May name ideas?" He asks me.

"Hmmm, if it's a girl we should name her Fallon and if it's a boy we should name him Smith."

"That's a last name?" He questions. "So? What's so wrong with a last name as a first name?" He laughs. "Whatever." He kisses me again. "Sounds perfect.

Over these past few days I've gotten to know Leo.

We're quite close actually and I'd say he's my best friend. Right now we're laughing from a joke the tv made while eating strawberries.

His black hair is messy and his green eyes are no longer cold. He's so handsome. I need to stop feeling this way but I can't.

"Oh! This is the best part." He exclaims.

We watch the tv and when something funny happens we burst out laughing.

"This is a great show." He nods his agreement.

We go to grab a strawberry at the same time and- even though it might sound stupid or cheesy- I swear there was a spark.

We look into each other's eyes and I find myself wanting to kiss him. What is happening? I can't have feelings for him. But I think I do...

"You're beautiful." He whispers and then looks mortified, like he didn't mean to say that out loud.

"I'm sorry." He says quickly. I put my hand on his arm. "Don't be. Thank you. for the record, you are incredibly handsome."

He smiles and puts his hand on mine. "Thank you."

We start to lean into each other but someone clears their throat.

We both jerk back and I see my brother and Ian starring at us.

"Are we interrupting?" I large at my brother before rolling my eyes. "What do you want?"

"I looked at your ID, Livia. Why does it have a fake name on it?"

He looked at my ID? I can't help but stiffen at his declaration. "Why did you look at my ID?"

He ignores my question. "Why does an article say you're missing? Why'd you run away? Aren't you worried about your husband? Does he know you're alive?"

At the mention of my husband I become very defensive and my voice is so enraged not even I recognize it.

"You looked me up? Let's get one thing straight, brother." I put that out and I think I hurt his feelings.

"You may be keeping me prisoner here but you do not have the right to my secrets. You do not have the right to my past. You do not have the right to look me up. And you do not have the right to look into my life!

You left, remember? So my life is non of your damn business. Ask me again and I swear I will do something I'll regret."

Once I'm done with my speech I storm off to my room.

Of course Leo follows me but he has to it's not like he has a choice.

Once I walk into my room I slam the door closed but Leo catches it it with his hand and closes it behind him.

"Well that was fun." He says and I ignore him.

"My brother had no right to look me up. Absolutely no right! How dare he."

My fist slams into the wall and I keep hitting the wall over and over again while crying.

Leo grabs my wrist mid air and gently brings it down to my side.

He hugs me and I feel weak for crying in front of him. He guides us to the bed and we sit down and he lets me just cry into his arms.

"It's okay. Whatever or whoever you're running from can't hurt you here. I'll protect you, I promise. I never break my promises."

"Thank you, Leo. I can't bare for anyone to look into my past. I just can't handle it."

He rubs my back while I cry.

"You don't have to tell anyone, Livia, But if you ever decide you want to. Just know you can talk to me. I can keep a secret."

I look up at him and he looks concerned. "Leo, I couldn't ask for a better friend." "Me too, Livia. Me too."

At this moment I'm happy in his arms.