☾︎Seventh year; Return to the L/n's☽︎

Y/n's POV
________________

A few days ago, I sent Christa a letter, asking if I could come live with her for a while. She said yes and how Iris and Max have missed me, turns out Christa finally divorced Sam and Jacob chose to move in with him.

Iris is seven now and Max is twelve but gone to Hogwarts for the school year, my bags are packed for a while and Christa said if needed that we can always go get me more clothes. "Daddd let me go, I'll be fine. Christa is a pure-blooded witch, Sam and Jacob don't even live there anymore."

"Alright, alright...I'll come and visit soon, I love you dear." He hugs me tightly and kisses the top of my head. Since the floo network is down, he disapparates me to Christa's new house. Iris runs up to me the moment I get into the house, despite the nauseous feeling that rests in my stomach, I hug her tightly.

"Y/n!! I missed you so much! Why did you leave me?" She gives me a sad look as Dad and Christa talk about my safety and me being pregnant, "I went to go live with my true father. See, he's right there." I smile at her and she hugs me again.

Once Dad leaves, Christa helps me set up my room. The walls were already painted as a light shade of grey, Christa also hung different records of my favorite bands on the wall above the window in my room. I wasn't able to go out very much and if I did, it had to be in the muggle world and I had to hide my face.

***

Today was my birthday and definitely did not seem worth celebrating this year, but Christa didn't give me much of a choice and baked a cake regardless. She said she also had a present for me, but I couldn't have it until later after dark.

Iris gave me an adorable drawing of me and her holding hands as stick figures, it was kind of her even though it looked nothing like me. I have also been taking care of Iris lately while Christa works and leaves the house.

She said something about it being good practice, even though Iris is seven and the baby will be a long way from seven.

Dad was also here earlier in the morning but Remus is currently visiting, he said Tonks was too tired to apparate here.

"I see your comfortable here," Remus says standing in the door frame with his arms crossed. "Hey, just because I have my boyfriends hoodie and joggers on doesn't mean I'm comfortable." I defend and he chuckles.

"I suppose you and Tonks are in the same boat, but I believe your farther along than her, yes?" He asks and I nod. "She's a month or so behind me, just wait until she gets too month five. It's a real joy," I say with sarcasm as Remus takes a seat beside me. "It's odd at Grimmwuald place without you kiddo," Remus mentions and I place my head on his shoulder.

"It's strange being here rather than at Hogwarts and especially being pregnant at seventeen." I quietly sigh.

"After all these years of surviving the wrath of Voldemort, I believe you can handle a baby." My uncle looks down at me with the same look in his eyes that I see in my Fathers, I would have been shocked about this if he hadn't always been there for me. Even before I knew I was related to him.

"You got a good point I suppose," I chuckle, and Iris comes running up to me and Remus.

"N/n, mommy said I have to take a nap!" Iris complains in an attempt to snitch on her Mum. I laugh slightly, "Then you must take a nap, on the couch or in your room?"

Iris whines and tries opting for neither until I remind her that neither is an option. "Fine, the couch."

"I'll be back Uncle Rem, I'm going to grab her a blanket and stuffy." I say standing up from the couch, "It's alright dear I should go speak to Ms. L/n for a moment."