☆Sixth year; It all comes crashing down☆

Y/n's POV
______________

I never ended up finding Draco, instead I went back towards the hospital wing to retrieve my shoes. It was getting darker out and Professor Mcgonagall was shouting at many students to remain indoors; there was a storm brewing.

I remove the hex off of my shoes and slip them back on. I check the time and realize Harry and Dumbledore should be back from wherever they went, on my way there I run into Hope who is holding Luna's hand in hers. I let my jaw fall, "When did this happen!?" I exclaim in shock and Hope giggles. "Hopey finally told me the truth, but of course I already knew of it." Luna smiles, lightly swaying her and Hopes hands back and forth.

" Y/n! I must tell you, Luna even invited me over this summer to her house to stay for a while." I smile at the girl who is beaming with joy from ear to ear. "That's amazing Hope, and I'm sorry. I wish I could hear more but Harry has returned and I got to go greet him."

"Of course! Later Weasel!" Hope exclaims and I race past them, towards the tower. As I run into the tower Harry grabs my arm, placing a hand over my mouth and ran below the floors. I give him a confused look and I see Draco walking through the room, his wand pointing at Dumbledore.

I can't believe that asshole. After all of this stupid 'trying to gain my trust thing' he does the exact thing I knew he would; betray me.

"Good evening, Draco. What brings you here on this fine spring evening?" The Headmaster speaks calmly, "Who else is here? I heard you talking." Draco speaks with his voice slightly shaking.

"I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful, have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?" I step closer towards the gap in the tower to see Dumbledore step closer towards the balcony.

"Draco...you are no assassin." Professor Dumbledore states. He is not wrong, he is no assassin, he never chose this life. But he can change it. This is his chance to do such.

"How do you know what I am!? I've done things that would shock you!" Draco's voice echoes through the tower. "Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison?"

Damn, get wrecked blondie.

"Forgive me, Draco. I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak, your heart can't really have been in them." Dumbledore states, and he's right. If he wanted to kill, he would have by now.

Draco does have a heart, a good one at that. I don't know what ever changed my thoughts about him but, here I am now.

"He trusts me, I was chosen!" Draco lowers his wand for a moment and lifts his sleeve, revealing the dark mark that rests on his forearm. Harry was right all along. "Then I shall make it easy for you," Dumbledore slowly takes his wand from his robes but Draco disarms him quickly.

"Very good, very good." Dumbledore mutters as I see Harry quietly grab his wand in his back pocket. I glared at him and he points his wand towards Draco, but a noise stopped harry from casting a spell. "You're not alone...How?"

"The vanishing cabinet in the room of requirement, I've been mending it." Draco's hand shakes intensely now, his wand still pointing at the headmaster. "Let me guess, it has a sister? Possibly a twin?" Harry grabs my hand as the two talk and I grasp my wand in my other hand tightly.

"Draco, years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you." The headmaster speaks sullenly. "I don't want your help!" Draco shouts, his voice cracking.

"Don't you understand!? I have to do this! I have to kill you...Or he's gonna kill me." Draco's voice began breaking and I could tell he was crying. Harry wraps an arm around me protectively and pulls me into his chest as others walk up the stairs. I hold his hand tightly and let out a shaky breath.