Third year; Not a L/n After All

Y/n's POV:
_______________

It is now the end of our Third year and everyone is boarding the Hogwarts express to head home....however....

Not for Harry and I, Home is where family is and my family is at Hogwarts. I am about to go home to a family that is not even my own, am I even related to them at all? Why did they keep my true family a secret from me?

The hours on Hogwarts express is nothing but the same as every year, Ron sleeps on someones shoulder after eating half the snack cart. While Hermione Harry and I talk about everything that happened this year.

"I swear to the God's if another Dementor comes aboard this train I am going to flip the whole thing." I glare at nothing in the distance, staring out of the window as Ron sleeps on Hermiones shoulder and Harry sits beside me.

Harry laughs, "I will help you there N/n."

"Absolutely not! We are not flipping a train while our other friends are on it." Hermione huffs.

"Ok then we take everyone out and only leave the white haired git and his followers," I shrug my shoulders. "Well...as long-" Hermione tries saying but I cut her off in surprise.

"'Mione! Your supposed to be the one that stops us from doing stupid shit!" I sigh smacking my hand to my face and Harry laughs at us.

After a few more hours we finally reach Platform 9 ¾, I step out of the train with my trunk and Harry beside me. Ron and Hermione already said their goodbyes and met up with their familys, so that just left Harry and I.

"Come on Harold, you wanna meet my.....uh well whatever the bloody hell they are," I say grabbing his hand. "Harry!" I hear Harrys uncle shout for him as we walk past them, I simply roll my eyes and Harry laughs lightly.

I make my way to where I see my whole supposed family standing....even Jacob....oh dear Godric.

"Y/n! Oh hello sweetie," My "dad" hugs me and then I hug "mum."

"Mum, dad this is my friend Harry Potter," I smile.

"Mama who Hawwy P..pwttor?" My baby "sister" Iris says, I smile gently setting my trunk down. I pick Iris up from beside mum and hold her up in front of Harry and he smiles.

"Hey Iris, this is Harry, Harry Iris." I smile.

"Hello Iris, nice to meet you." Harry smiles at her which give me butterflies.

Hes even good with kids.....daum.

"So you the boy sissy talks about alot at home," Iris says tilting her head and Harry turns to me grinning.

"Yep thats me I suppose," Harry chuckles.

"Uhh ok Iris go back to Mum," I chuckles nervously and hand her back to mum.

"Hello Harry im Christa but you can call me whatever, and this is my husband Sam" Christa says. "And then this is Jacob, Max and Iris" She goes on