Ch. 11

Yao come out from the shower while wipes his wet hair with towel.....he was thinking about that morning event which was happened with his guests. Local cops doing their investigation.....and told them don't leave that Fort.....because they have doubt on Yao.

When they introgate Yao then cops find out....Yao saw a dream where someone killing his guests. Cops feel suspicious about Yao and leave their one officer for eyeing on him.....and when Yutong find out about this, he become furious. Because he don't like any another man near to his future wife. (Possessive husband...hehe😁)

Yao come infront of mirror while wiping his hair.....and found that officer looking at him top to bottom "excuse me officer, can you please excuse me....I have to change" Yao turn and said "we're man! What's the big deal...?" Officer still stand there "what the hell! How can I change in front of you..?"

"Just think I'm your husband..."

*SMACKKKKKKK*

"How dare yo...."

"JUST SHUT UP!!! how dare you to misbehave with me, don't think I'm weak person....who can tolerate your nonsense...." Yao angrily shouted on that officer and pushed him out of the room......he sit on the bed in his anger and try to calm himself down.

Yao take a glass of water then start drinking.....and widen his eyes, when he saw through the glass.....a man was burning in front of Fort's gate while looking straight toward Yao's window. And an evil or I call cunning smile plaster on his burnt face. Yao immediately run and reach there.....but no one around "what was that...? Did I'm dreaming?" Yao mumble to himself.

"it's not your illusions, he is back to avenge his death from you!" That old man said and Yao asked him....why it's happens to him? Why anyone try to hurt him? What's his fault in this...? That old man understand Yao restlessness.....he looked at Yao then give him his answers, without wasting time.

∆∆∆

Kek inhale Prince scent while bleeding like hell....but nothing works on him. Kek was still stand with his cunning smile "I'm already die by your looks.....JAH-MEE-LAH! and these things can't hurt me anymore" Kek pull Prince in his arms and try to kiss him forcefully "AAHHH!!!"

Kek scream louder when Prince's lover stabbed iron sword on his back....Kek slowly turn his head back and glare seeing that muscular figure. Kek pushed Prince and grab that lover's neck....but Prince get his chance and he slice Kek's head from his body.

Kek's lifeless body fall on the floor and Prince hugs his lover dearly.....later they talk to their royal priest and burn Kek's body in front of Fort gate. When they burning him.....Kek look at Prince and said that he will return for get what he want!

After death of that evil sorcerer.....everything seems normal and King announced wedding of Prince and his lover.....but on their wedding day, Kek appear there and kill Prince's groom.....then take form of his lover and come to the wedding venue. When priest busy in wedding rituals....Prince feels uncomfortable with his lover.

Prince think of something and stop priest then asked to his lover.....for his gift which he ask him to bring on wedding venue. Kek make excuse that he give him....but after their wedding, because it's a surprise for Prince.....Kek said and gesture priest to continue the ritual.

But Prince take out sword from nearby soldier....who stand there as a guard. Prince place it on Kek's neck and asked who are you? and where is his lover?.....because Prince use a prank on him....that he asked for a gift. Kek laugh and change to himself, which make Prince widen his eyes in shock.

Then Kek try to force himself on Prince.....and other fight with him  in his anger. Because Prince understand.....his groom was killed by that evil sorcerer. They both fight with each other....Kek try to get Prince and other try to save his pride from that monster.

But how long would that poor Prince tries to save himself? Kek put spell on him.....which make Prince under his spell and he finally kneel down in front of him.....Kek become happy and start tore Prince's clothes.....and about to do anything further. King come there with some other priests and they all bind him with their mantras.

Kek try to free himself but all in vein.....on the other side Prince get back to his sense and shocked to seeing himself in bad condition. He crying while hugging himself and missing his lover......he heard mantras and look at the way where all priests try to capture Kek.....Prince wipes his eyes and pick that dagger and come close to Kek.

He stabbed that dagger in Kek's heart then harshly take out.....and go to edge of the rooftop and stabbed that dagger in his own stomach.....while gesturing Kek that he will never ever get him!

After Prince death.....Kek also get burn and vanished in thin air.

∆∆∆

That old man finish the story and Yao asked.....what does he have to do with this story? Then old man tell him that Prince is none other than Yao.....and his lover is Yutong! Old man take out a picture and give to Yao which make him shock to the core.

and his lover is Yutong! Old man take out a picture and give to Yao which make him shock to the core

Yao shocked to see the pictures......he can't believe in his eyes, what they seeing right now "it can't be happened.....it can't be happened......this is ridiculous! How it will be possible...." Yao shouted and run from there and bump with Yutong "hey! hey....what happened to you babe? Why you looks scare?" Yutong sense something is not good.

And Yes! When Yutong asked.....Yao didn't say anything and start crying while hugging Yutong.....which make other frowned and worry for his beloved!

🌿🏺🌿🏺🌿

Hi!

Please enjoy this second last chapter....and share your vote comments 😽

I'm sorry for my mistake 🙏

Thank you 💕